Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

1975 Honda Civic on Kijiji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/city-of-toronto/1975-honda-civic/1234090615

putting it in here , not that the price is sweet ass , but this is probably the only one that survived . Most just rotted out . 

He also has a mint CRX , in other adds . 

Cool 1.2 litre....(1200cc) 50 hp....same hp as the BRP modern day 1200 in the new Doo's ....cool

my sisters first new car was 1977 Honda Civil.  She bought it from Number 7 Honda

16 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Cool 1.2 litre....(1200cc) 50 hp....same hp as the BRP modern day 1200 in the new Doo's ....cool

my sisters first new car was 1977 Honda Civil.  She bought it from Number 7 Honda

Lol ,

when you think about it , it was a turning point for the industry , and alot of people bought them 

50 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Lol ,

when you think about it , it was a turning point for the industry , and alot of people bought them 

Didn't Honda offer a ski package Civic...

Called the Honski or maybe it was one of the larger Toronto dealers?..... Maybe there were too many night sitting around the table.... Kinda like " That 70's " show

• Like 1

Seems like the Lesters are walking back some of their support for boondocking in latest Supertrax. Maybe they read some feed back on Facebook groups and sled forums. They appear to walk a fine line between not pissing off trail riders who are losing trails and manufacturers that are selling 160 inch tracked sleds with 2 inch plus tracks. Just my thoughts. 

Had to give myself a time-out after the last snowblower pic. I am feeling better now. That was just my take on the latest editorials in supertrax. I might be imagining it but I think the Lesters are realizing the link between long track deep lug sleds and trail closures. 

I'll have to re read it but what I got from their latest coloums was " hey, don't look at us we just report on what's hot and this is it so, lets embrace it and try to find ways to make off trial riders fit in"

Them and the manus are in love with it. More $$$ same build cost.

Boondocking 500' of the main trail is total BS.  Go west young man in areas that receive 20' to 40' of Snow. Places where you make the trail thru the tree's. Where you are required to carry additional fuel and possibly survival gear.

Not many places in Ontario fit that scenario. But I see more and more mountain sleds packing fuel at the Petro Can just south of P Sound.

Yes the have a place in the sport. But the real question is where.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

Boondocking 500' of the main trail is total BS.  Go west young man in areas that receive 20' to 40' of Snow. Places where you make the trail thru the tree's. Where you are required to carry additional fuel and possibly survival gear.

Not many places in Ontario fit that scenario. But I see more and more mountain sleds packing fuel at the Petro Can just south of P Sound.

Yes the have a place in the sport. But the real question is where.

Exactly !