Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

10 minutes ago, scottyr said:

I sold my KTM dirt bike to a guy from Yellowknife a few years ago.   I crated it up and shipped it to him for $400 with Day and Ross Transport.   

What did you do sell the xc too and ship it away? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/10/2019 at 6:11 AM, Slow Joe said:

Now that would be a conversation starter to have and take out from time to time,seems like AK has unusual things kicking around it was just a couple years back when there was new in the box 02 Yamaha SRX sleds for sale up there makes you wonder how many motorsports items sit in some warehouse like time capsules,I would purchase one of those old Revolts at that price just for fun but it would cost damn near the price of it to have it shipped.Joe

Conversation starter, yes.

Take out from time to time, probably not. Most of these sleds were shipped incomplete. They are also plagued with problems. There is a good Redline thread at HCS where the guy shows all the repairs and modifications to make his a truly rideable unit.

Cool piece for the man cave though.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Most of these sleds were shipped incomplete.

No kidding wow then just scrap aluminum,I didnt realize that what a waste guess the fellas that stood tall and paid up got screwed pretty hard to bad it would have been nice to have seen yet another snowmo upstart to compete with the big guys,snowmobiles have become so complicated and specialized that it would be near impossible to compete in the performance market nowadays the only shot any more would only be in the starter market but that market is dead it seems or the big boys would be flooding the market with low buck fun sleds,it seems that if your young and in the sport you are for the most part hard core performance orientated or old with a few bucks and getting the sled you always wanted  regardless of the fact you cant ride it like it should be rode LOL speaking for myself here its hard to pose properly with little hair on your head and lots everywhere else.Joe

4 hours ago, Slow Joe said:

No kidding wow then just scrap aluminum,I didnt realize that what a waste guess the fellas that stood tall and paid up got screwed pretty hard to bad it would have been nice to have seen yet another snowmo upstart to compete with the big guys,snowmobiles have become so complicated and specialized that it would be near impossible to compete in the performance market nowadays the only shot any more would only be in the starter market but that market is dead it seems or the big boys would be flooding the market with low buck fun sleds,it seems that if your young and in the sport you are for the most part hard core performance orientated or old with a few bucks and getting the sled you always wanted  regardless of the fact you cant ride it like it should be rode LOL speaking for myself here its hard to pose properly with little hair on your head and lots everywhere else.Joe

I was at the first Snocross race in the ACC back in 1999 or 2000, and they had one of these Redlines on display. They were revolutionary compared to the current sled line up but they dicked around so long getting them to market that they were already behind. I think there was at least 1, maybe 2, financial restructures along the way.

44 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I was at the first Snocross race in the ACC back in 1999 or 2000, and they had one of these Redlines on display. They were revolutionary compared to the current sled line up but they dicked around so long getting them to market that they were already behind. I think there was at least 1, maybe 2, financial restructures along the way.

What is the ACC Blackstar i went to what i thought was one of the first it was in TO at the Rogers center I guess i didnt see one there I was busy getting beer in the main hall at 5 or 8 bucks a cup and then back in to toke on two stroke fumes all in all it was a fun night.Joe

3 hours ago, Slow Joe said:

What is the ACC Blackstar i went to what i thought was one of the first it was in TO at the Rogers center I guess i didnt see one there I was busy getting beer in the main hall at 5 or 8 bucks a cup and then back in to toke on two stroke fumes all in all it was a fun night.Joe

Joe. You best stop toking 2 stroke fumes based on your response......yike🤓

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Slow Joe said:

ACC = Air Canada Center, now named Scotiabank Arena. That's where the first snowcross races were held before they moved to the Skydome (now Rogers Center).

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

ACC = Air Canada Center, now named Scotiabank Arena. That's where the first snowcross races were held before they moved to the Skydome (now Rogers Center).

I still call them the ACC and Skydome.:lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I still call them the ACC and Skydome.:lol:

Same here. And its still Hummingbird Centre, not Sony Centre. And its Copps Coliseum, not First Ontario Centre.

And its still John Labatt Centre, Budweiser Gardens. And its the Molson Amphitheatre, not Budweiser Stage.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/kitchener-waterloo/sex-machine-caesar-2-0/1417103363?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Good deal for all the Ski-doo riders here.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Here’s one for the Polaris crowd , the flawless reliable Polaris , 

Surprised it’s still avail 

Trade for Ski-Doo on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/belleville/trade-for-ski-doo/1417376077?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Will the nightmare never end Stevie?

• Like 1