Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

21 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

I saw one just like it last weekend on the Mazinaw trails.  I forgot to mention Puzzle wasn’t invited....didn’t matter he had a date with the Gimp...lol

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 2

Wasn't expecting an invite. 

Besides, would be a slow-ass ride, and  like walking on eggshells, hoping to not say anything critical about Polaris suspension, and cause you to have another meltdown.  LOL

pro.jpg

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Wasn't expecting an invite. 

Besides, would be a slow-ass ride, and  like walking on eggshells, hoping to not say anything critical about Polaris suspension, and cause you to have another meltdown.  LOL

pro.jpg

butthurt noted....lol

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Indeed, much butthurt noted. 

That meme says it all.....lol

It does, that kid looks exactly like you.....I laugh my ass of every time I see it...lol..excellent, thanks

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

I figured that would be in Muskoka, but Innisfil makes sense too - lol. If it was closer I would grab it for parts.  

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

image.thumb.png.cbba2533fdd4002a8973d2be2e1ea49f.png

This on Facebook for $10000. Not sure if that's a sweet deal but that's a sweet sled. When I was a kid, the local dealer had one of these.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1326812284122196/

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

That is sweet brings back memory's of attending the Kawartha cup and strolling the pits watching Yvon high bank those pesky yellow machines LOL the very first rotary valve engine i ever seen was in a Blizzard of that vintage with Tillotsons hanging off it wasnt till 1975 that i seen production version rotary valve motors in 340 Sonic and 245 RV all this classic sleds are commanding large money it is good to see that some were saved and restored that one sure looks correct.Joe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that would be a conversation starter to have and take out from time to time,seems like AK has unusual things kicking around it was just a couple years back when there was new in the box 02 Yamaha SRX sleds for sale up there makes you wonder how many motorsports items sit in some warehouse like time capsules,I would purchase one of those old Revolts at that price just for fun but it would cost damn near the price of it to have it shipped.Joe