Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

Ya, but as long as you stay away from the cop shop and the south end it's all good.

I thought the south end was good. You have Lonestars, the burger priest, misties cafe, the movie theatre, and most importantly the 400 to get you out of town. 

3 hours ago, Stud boy said:

I thought the south end was good. You have Lonestars, the burger priest, misties cafe, the movie theatre, and most importantly the 400 to get you out of town. 

The south end, you are right lots of shit going on. Too much, always traffic problems, I avoid it when I can.

Buddy was saying about the T.O. faggots and it seems most people moving up from T.O. get off at the first exit they come to and buy a house. That's what I was referring to. There is much nicer areas of Barrie. Check out the eastend some time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

that same guy has it listed for $8250, seems like a good deal. 

What are the issues with your bike?

3 hours ago, Sedz said:

that same guy has it listed for $8250, seems like a good deal. 

What are the issues with your bike?

Carb float sticks when it sits.  Unsticks itself after 5 min of riding.  When I get the time, I'll look into it.  Handlebars are straight but crossbar is bent, and rear rim dented but I don't notice it when I ride.  

New did x chain. New renthals sprockets front and back, new fork seals, new chain sliders.  Previous owner did some bearings and bushings. Bike is pretty tight.   Could use new rubber sometime, but not necessary for trail riding.  

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...