Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

@bladefever  , Blade for sale .

REMOTE CONTROL SKI DOO / SLED By INTER Active Toy on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/remote-control-ski-doo-sled-by-inter-active-toy/1153179801?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

well , haven’t seen many Blade’s our there .

🙂

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Here's a nice one Tim, on VintageSleds. 

Kitty Cat.jpeg

Thanks, a bit of a drive though. I found a nicer one than that closer to home but the guy won't respond to my emails.

Hey Tim.

I found the original tool kit for the little Yammy .  If you are sledding over my way stop in if you like and get it. It's on the counter in the shop if no one is home.

Cheers,

Todd

1 hour ago, lastzrt said:

Hey Tim.

I found the original tool kit for the little Yammy .  If you are sledding over my way stop in if you like and get it. It's on the counter in the shop if no one is home.

Cheers,

Todd

I'll keep it in mind if I'm going your way. Thanks

That would be a cool sled, and none of your buddies will have one, that's for sure.  If you think that guy has an illness, go on YouTube and check out Pat Shaffer's collection, and Craig Marchbank's collection.  Literally millions of dollars in sleds, and dedicated storage/display.  I bought a couple sleds from Pat, good guy.  Some pretty rare sleds in both of their collections. 

Just now, Blackstar said:

The man has an illness....lol

I'm going to check it out this week.

42 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

That would be a cool sled, and none of your buddies will have one, that's for sure.  If you think that guy has an illness, go on YouTube and check out Pat Shaffer's collection, and Craig Marchbank's collection.  Literally millions of dollars in sleds, and dedicated storage/display.  I bought a couple sleds from Pat, good guy.  Some pretty rare sleds in both of their collections. 

Ya, I've seen some of those collections. I guy in my club sent me a list of sleds that Bob Weaver has for sale because there were 2 Kitty Cats on it. There's 230 some sleds on this list. That's what he has for sale.....lol

Bob Snowmobiles 12-17-1.xlsx

Edited by Blackstar

In my neighborhood somewhere.  

Please view this ad:

VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW 1980 Skidoo Everest 500 Electric,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/peterborough/virtually-brand-new-1980-skidoo-everest-500-electric/1326143709?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 2,750

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

12 minutes ago, Thinksno said:

In my neighborhood somewhere.  

Please view this ad:

VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW 1980 Skidoo Everest 500 Electric,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/peterborough/virtually-brand-new-1980-skidoo-everest-500-electric/1326143709?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 2,750

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

I saw that , was going to post in either vintage sled or retarded Kijiji ads . 

For a Everest a bit high . Even with all the paperwork . 

32 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

I saw that too....Should be in the retarded Kijiji zone. 

• Like 1

I think he'll easily get close to that.  I sold a 9500 last year with regular mileage on it, in lesser (but very nice) shape, for $3600.  But it was not the newish sled that this is. 

People very quickly forget, how little money that is today.  Their house might be worth over a million, they'll spend 20k on a new sled.... but suddenly $2500 for a vintage sled that will only appreciate in value is too much money.  A couple guys I've dealt with were also surprised that to fully restore a vintage sled from the ground up these days is about $5000.  Powdercoating all the steel parts alone, will put you somewhere around $1500. 

An Everest might not be your thing, but this is not your typical $1500 Everest, either. 

3 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Edited by Puzzleboy

Pretty sure he was selling it on the way home from NY state.... Lol.  Ad popped up on VS. 

2 have sold on there recently.  Both for $4500 usd.  One restored, Bob's was a clean original.  Cool sleds. 

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

Sad

• Like 1