Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

22 hours ago, Poncho said:

Slant eye junk. What do people expect.....sorry Irv, not Yamaha different angle slant eye.....but Phantom, really, anyone that bought one deserves what they got....

Different countries, Poncho. The Japanese, as you likely know, are nothing like the Chinese when it comes to quality and workmanship. 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Different countries, Poncho. The Japanese, as you likely know, are nothing like the Chinese when it comes to quality and workmanship. 

Did you hear about the Chinese buildings falling down today?

Chinese ships sinking?

Maybe all their quality is not so bad.  Just the cheap stuff North Americans line up to buy.

Lots of high quality Chinese stuff but it’s no cheaper then some North American stuff. So you don’t see it in the market.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, irv said:

They know when to step up their game Irv.  Biggest mistake is to take them lightly.

• Like 2

For all the SRX fans , this is good deal if you got it for 4gs . Trailer is worth 2 , unload one , have free sled 

2 Snowmobiles & Enclosed Trailer on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/mississauga-peel-region/2-snowmobiles-enclosed-trailer/1322516021?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

10 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

For all the SRX fans , this is good deal if you got it for 4gs . Trailer is worth 2 , unload one , have free sled 

2 Snowmobiles & Enclosed Trailer on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/mississauga-peel-region/2-snowmobiles-enclosed-trailer/1322516021?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Ohio titles? How easy would that be to transfer over? 

16 hours ago, Sksman said:

Did you hear about the Chinese buildings falling down today?

Chinese ships sinking?

Maybe all their quality is not so bad.  Just the cheap stuff North Americans line up to buy.

Lots of high quality Chinese stuff but it’s no cheaper then some North American stuff. So you don’t see it in the market.

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They know when to step up their game Irv.  Biggest mistake is to take them lightly.

I have a couple products that many would label Chinese garbage and I am completely happy with them. They function 100%,  are of good quality and the purchase prices were attractive. 

Don't forget that it wasn't all that long ago everyone was laughing at this upstart auto maker named Hyundai and their sh*tty Pony hatchback.  Nobody is laughing at those guys now.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, irv said:

Yes, like I said Irv...read my post...different slant.....it was a joke.

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Yes, like I said Irv...read my post...different slant.....it was a joke.

You're right, I should slow down while reading. :bc:

And no worries with me, figured you were joking anyways. 

We still laugh at them, Kia, etc. 

9 hours ago, Pete Z said:

I have a couple products that many would label Chinese garbage and I am completely happy with them. They function 100%,  are of good quality and the purchase prices were attractive. 

Don't forget that it wasn't all that long ago everyone was laughing at this upstart auto maker named Hyundai and their sh*tty Pony hatchback.  Nobody is laughing at those guys now.

Lol, the guy circumvented the RIV process and smuggled them in.  I might know a guy who can get ownerships for those.....

12 hours ago, irv said:

Ohio titles? How easy would that be to transfer over? 

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

Lol, the guy circumvented the RIV process and smuggled them in.  I might know a guy who can get ownerships for those.....

If your guy falls thru... I still have the pager number from the Kijiji trail permit guy. I sure he could acquire a valid ownership along with a jerk chicken dinner.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

First the Spyder, then the Slingshot...... Now Cat gets into the market with a new prototype......

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/st-catharines/snowmoble-for-sale/1322429058?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Thundercat.jpeg

If I could get that licenced and insured for the road, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Anybody know IF it can be made road legal ?

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

If I could get that licenced and insured for the road, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Rupp used to a have a wheel kit.  My buddy had one for his free air.

14 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

First the Spyder, then the Slingshot...... Now Cat gets into the market with a new prototype......

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/st-catharines/snowmoble-for-sale/1322429058?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Thundercat.jpeg

I wonder how he cools it without snow on those exchangers.....gets pretty hot I bet

8 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I wonder how he cools it without snow on those exchangers.....gets pretty hot I bet

If you look at all the pictures there are two mini rads at the back of the seat with fans. One on each side. The other thing I'm not so sure about is that it seems like a rubber wheel rolls against a chain to drive it by the look of things.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

There used to be a guy in Michigan who made wheel kits and light kits. I believe he was getting them licensed.

Very doubtful you could do that in Ontario.

34 minutes ago, 02sled said:

If you look at all the pictures there are two mini rads at the back of the seat with fans. One on each side. The other thing I'm not so sure about is that it seems like a rubber wheel rolls against a chain to drive it by the look of things.

Total of 3 rads with electric fans. One above seat also. Rubber wheel looks like it just there for a tension system for drive chain. Would be a lot of chain slap hitting top of tunnel without a tensioner.

Edited by bladefever

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gave up on my buddy. I dont think he realized what he was asking for.....

I'm looking for a Kitty Cat though Stevie. Get to work fucker.....lol

Edited by Blackstar