Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

That CR is nice.  I still remember the 480s and 490s.  Lol 

I had a 250, one of the first with LC and ProLink.  Kickstart on the left, had to reach down and hold the choke.  Fun bike. 

Vintage Snow Jet 1 gallon gas container on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile-parts-trailer-accessories/brockville/vintage-snow-jet-1-gallon-gas-container/1313029893?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

well , ok , 30 bucks for a jerry can , but it is pretty cool for sno jet fans .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually meant for retarded kijiji ad thread. I was just excited because I figured out how to paste the link. On another note, one of the players on my kids midget team just got a 7 freakin game suspension for asking the ref if he was retarded. What wonderful times we live in.

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The sled lift at Princess Auto is on sale starting Tuesday for $189 ($70 off) if anyone cares.

Those are actually pretty good sled lifts, and way better than Royal's, if they're anything like the one I purchased a few years ago. I believe mine was around the same price initially but then they lowered it even more about a month later. I forget now, but I think I ended up getting it for around $80, or under a $100 for sure, all in, after I took my bill in with only a day or 2 to spare. If it will lift and hold up my Vector, it will do it with almost any sled, imo. I store my Vector on it in the off season as well so it just doesn't get used occasionally. 

IMG_0161 (Large).JPG

8 hours ago, irv said:

Those are actually pretty good sled lifts, and way better than Royal's, if they're anything like the one I purchased a few years ago. I believe mine was around the same price initially but then they lowered it even more about a month later. I forget now, but I think I ended up getting it for around $80, or under a $100 for sure, all in, after I took my bill in with only a day or 2 to spare. If it will lift and hold up my Vector, it will do it with almost any sled, imo. I store my Vector on it in the off season as well so it just doesn't get used occasionally. 

IMG_0161 (Large).JPG

2 Ton?