Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

I'd say that's cheap.  I always thought 1984 was the last year.  Interesting machine...... looks like the SS25/Formula SP clone, but is a 377.  I don't think there was really a Doo equivalent in that body. 

Cool find!

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I'd say that's cheap.  I always thought 1984 was the last year.  Interesting machine...... looks like the SS25/Formula SP clone, but is a 377.  I don't think there was really a Doo equivalent in that body. 

Cool find!

Skidoo Safari 377

Our friends had one.  Best machine ever for riding along and all of a sudden it would zig right on you out of nowhere.  We used to laugh following and watching it barrel roll our friends unexpectdly.  Even the owners got thrown a few times.  

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Kinda like the new doo 850. Be real careful going over 80.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Skidoo Safari 377

Our friends had one.  Best machine ever for riding along and all of a sudden it would zig right on you out of nowhere.  We used to laugh following and watching it barrel roll our friends unexpectdly.  Even the owners got thrown a few times.  

On January 18, 2017 at 0:49 PM, StevieWonder said:

Surprised the add didn't say updated suspension with that seat on it ......

and wrong add quoted , was  meant for the polarii

Never mind Stevie....Colt sold. As my brother and I were heading east on Highway 7, just east of Peterborough I came up on a Ford truck with a sled in the box....sledding is a small world.....that is that little Colt on kijiji that was for sale.  The old guy driving the truck seemed pretty happy.  I kind of wished I grabbed it now......oh well only another billion to choose from.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

Perfect sled for Muskoka trail weekends ......

Racers edge 159 ski-doo mountain mod on Kijiji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/muskoka/racers-edge-159-ski-doo-mountain-mod/1232622490

A 1200 twin with 2 stage NOS? 

She might be a bit twitchy in the trails, no?

1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

Good deal , even if you dont like Polaris . 

2009 polaris IQ on Kijiji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/kawartha-lakes/2009-polaris-iq/1235103220

To bad he didn't take a better picture of the odometer. Could be in miles not K's.

Make you wonder how guys can ask $1500 Or more for a beat up early 90's sled. With a gorrila taped seat and showing 150 lbs compression....But wait for it.... Needs carb work......

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

To bad he didn't take a better picture of the odometer. Could be in miles not K's.

Make you wonder how guys can ask $1500 Or more for a beat up early 90's sled. With a gorrila taped seat and showing 150 lbs compression....But wait for it.... Needs carb work......

And runs on spray ..... Lol 

even with high km on that shift , still worth it