Spring/Summer 2018

Kev144

OMG the price of used seadoos, sellers want huge money for piles of shit. People want almost full price for skis with engine damage or major issues.  I guess sleds aren't any different come fall. I guess it is good in one way as I sold my jet boat for way more money than I was expecting

WATCH OUT if you are on your phones while driving. The cops are driving a full size white chevy van with ladder racks on the roof, also driving a black chevy truck 1500 crew with a cap on it... guess who is driving in uniform with undercover flashing lights on the front and back

2 hours ago, Taillight said:

OMG the price of used seadoos, sellers want huge money for piles of shit. People want almost full price for skis with engine damage or major issues.  I guess sleds aren't any different come fall. I guess it is good in one way as I sold my jet boat for way more money than I was expecting

Agree on that, people selling Sparks are retarded.. buy my 2016 90 hp spark for $8000.. Not much less than new.

Went to see a guy who has a non- running 2015 gtx 130 (a lower end model) for $5500... and it looked like it has been dragged down the road and run over with no trailer.. Crazy.

I just bought a 2014 GTX 215.. I think I got a fair deal, but the deals are hard to find.

Anyone want my 91 seadoo xp for $2500? :D

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bladefever said:

You offering a 50/50 warranty with that XP.......

50 feet or fifty seconds.... Which ever comes first.

sold my 96 xp. always closed my one eye everytime I pinned it expecting some sort of explosion.

Also have my 03 xp di up forsale.... hull is clean needs a buffing.

motor needs to be built but it comes with new crank and pistons and gasket set. key is a little sketch but everything worked when it seized...

$2000 now no trailer or im going to build it and sell it in the spring with a trailer asking $4500

WHY WHY WHY :lol:  

This Horror-Themed Campsite Near Toronto Is The Most Terrifying Place To Go Camping

Do you dare?

The campsite will be plagued with all sort of scary beings, from flesh-eating zombies to chainsaw-wielding psychopaths. The park warns participants that the night will involve "intense scares, strong verbal content and adult themes." You may also be moved, bound, handled and placed in uncomfortable situations. Of course, everything is guaranteed as safe and is for entertainment purposes only.

Campers are advised to bring the recommended survival gear:

• Tent
  • Sleeping Bag & Pillow
  • Flashlight
  • Notebook & Pen/Pencil
  • Personal Belongings
  • Snacks & Non Alcoholic Beverages
  • Change of Clothes that may get ruined
  • Change of Shoes

Individual tickets go for $79 each, while four packs go for $280. Each includes the following:

• Campsite & Parking
  • 1 All Inclusive pass to Scarefest Scream Park to be used that evening for admittance to each of the 4 attractions at the park (Attractions will be open between 8:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.)
  • Exclusive Admittance to the Survive the Night Interactive Horror Hunt
  • Dinner Voucher redeemable at Hamlin Pub Concessions, light breakfast at the end
  • Horror movies playing on the big screen all night long
  • T-shirt and complimentary gifts for the survivors

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

motor needs to be built but it comes with new crank and pistons and gasket set. key is a little sketch but everything worked when it seized...

$2000 now no trailer or im going to build it and sell it in the spring with a trailer asking $4500

Perfect kijiji ad

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Trade you a 1974 CZ Jawa 400. Mint condition never raced. Just needs the carb cleaned......