Miles Per Gallon?

So...do you guys know what you are averaging?  SLEDS...I don't give a fuck what you retards with mini-vans or prius' are getting on your trip to Whole Foods and back.  :lol:

I never figured out my MPG on any sled but, for some reason when filling my tank this afternoon, I decided to do it since I've only got 7 a gallon tank.  8.2 mpg (mixed).  Seems kinda low but...meh.  GIV'R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CFR 1000 actually got damn good mileage during the 490 or so miles I rode. I would say 11-12 and I am not easy on things

For comparison I was riding with an 850 etec and we both fueled up and rode the last 80 miles to the cabin saturday night. Sunday morning when we headed for breakfast we fueled up again and I took 6.6 gallons to the Etecs 5.2  .......I was shocked to only take 20% more than the etec as they are misers on gas and its owner does not have a heavy thumb

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Same here. My IQRR is the biggest pig ever. Thing gets 2 gallons per mile it seems sometimes. 

all that gas for so little performance.....its a fucking travesty and you flat brim mohawk helmet faggots deserve every bit of it :lol: fucking posers 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The CFR 1000 actually got damn good mileage during the 490 or so miles I rode. I would say 11-12 and I am not easy on things

For comparison I was riding with an 850 etec and we both fueled up and rode the last 80 miles to the cabin saturday night. Sunday morning when we headed for breakfast we fueled up again and I took 6.6 gallons to the Etecs 5.2  .......I was shocked to only take 20% more than the etec as they are misers on gas and its owner does not have a heavy thumb

BULLSHIT!!!!! 

1437135038-5ff766d9ce823461bed73297fb7f8770-600x270.jpg

My 800 CFI gets about 5-6 mpg. Of course its a RMK thats ridden only off trail in the mountains. My buds turbo rmk is real close, maybe slightly worse.

IDK what my SB 800 trail sled gets. Never really checked. Somewhere from 10-13 mpg Id guess.

Oil usage is about 35 or 40-1 on both. I made them that way.

Edited by Legend

Just now, Legend said:

My 800 CFI gets about 5-6 mpg. Of course its a RMK thats ridden only off trail in the mountains. My buds turbo rmk is real close, maybe slightly worse.

IDK what my SB 800 trail sled gets. Never really checked. Somewhere from 10-13 mpg Id guess.

I just need to be able to get 100 miles out  of a tank for some of the loops we do....after that I dont give a shit 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I just need to be able to get 100 miles out  of a tank for some of the loops we do....after that I dont give a shit 

I dont even know how big the tanks are on those things, but Im comfortable going 100 miles on the trail sled. Id probably be looking pretty hard after that.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I dont even know how big the tanks are on those things, but Im comfortable going 100 miles on the trail sled. Id probably be looking pretty hard after that.

I ran my m7 out of gas in 40 miles once running lakes all day :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly. The gauge on the rush isnt very acurate so I go by mileage . I average around 100 miles per tank and that's all I need to know 

Just now, Legend said:

BTW the etec's Ive ridden or been with in the mtns use just as much gas as the RMK's.

Not that mpgs matter at all in the mtns....but they do use gas when ridden hard

I rode with several etec 800s while on my Poo 800ho and they always got 10-20% better mileage than me. I have also found that the 600 etec is no better and often worse than the 800 although that is likely due in part to always having to have the 600 clamped to keep up 

Just now, f7ben said:

I ran my m7 out of gas in 40 miles once running lakes all day :lol: 

I had to ride a 12 or 13 M8 one day a few years ago. That fuckin thing used almost twice as much gas as the rmks. And had much less power. Granted it was stock, and none of our own rmks are stock.

Just now, f7ben said:

I rode with several etec 800s while on my Poo 800ho and they always got 10-20% better mileage than me. I have also found that the 600 etec is no better and often worse than the 800 although that is likely due in part to always having to have the 600 clamped to keep up 

Yeah Id dont ride with many etecs on the trails here, those guys are all faggots.