The home buying party is breaking up.

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I'm up for adoption if anybody is interested. Not looking for much! You must have a well stocked beer fridge, big backyard, a deck/porch and if it's waterfront that's okay as well. I am housebroken and well versed in swear when need be. 

Can you babysit 2 kids 24-7?  If so, I might be interested.

But if your a pervert into kids, I will tie you into a pretzel and shove my fist up your ass until it comes out your left ear.

Ah shit, I probably just gave Willyblower a boner.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Legend said:

But if your a pervert into kids, I will tie you into a pretzel and shove my fist up your ass until it comes out your left ear.

I hate kids lol.

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

we are so happy for  you that you can take em large and hard . mom must have given you a few tips early on during "the talk"

There was no talk, I learned early on the internet :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Legend said:

Woah there, you haven't even taken me to dinner yet :lol: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

There was no talk, I learned early on the internet :lol: 

Woah there, you haven't even taken me to dinner yet :lol: 

Whenever I plan a romantic dinner for my wife she gets pissed at me.

I guess she dont like it when I sit on the edge of the table naked with a candle lit in my belly button........

For some reason, I bet thats right up you alley......(no pun intended)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Whenever I plan a romantic dinner for my wife she gets pissed at me.

I guess she dont like it when I sit on the edge of the table naked with a candle lit in my belly button........

For some reason, I bet thats right up you alley......(no pun intended)

Lmfao, I'm with your wife on this, I need a nice steak dinner or some lobster tail first 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 10:30 AM, awful knawful said:

Is this polaris550 logic?

If you say it enough everyone will believe it.

Let's call it a savings account then.

I can sell it. Bank $200k and move into an apartment across the hall from your broke ass!

Yep. No asset there!

HA!HA!HA! You own a 200 by 200 lot!!! LMFAO!!!  Another 800 feet, and my place would be ONE FUCKIN MILE LONG!!!! 

LMAO!!! You fuckin' weakling bitch loser, I'll bash you to the fuckin' ground, LOSER!!! 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In other news, yesterday I read that housing inventory is drying up, so prices are on their way up.  Cool. 

The guy pays rent every month while the smart ones gain equity. I figured that out when I moved out of the parents house at 18.

Hope it works out for him. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In other news, yesterday I read that housing inventory is drying up, so prices are on their way up.  Cool. 

Also good for the economy. Crashes occur when turds who don't pay their bills buy homes. With low inventory the seller will take the offer from the dude who is preapproved.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The guy pays rent every month while the smart ones gain equity. I figured that out when I moved out of the parents house at 18.

Hope it works out for him. 

Yep.   People just need to be realistic on its gains when taking into consideration inflation.  Any housing market gaining 8%+ is a bubble in my books.   If you can gain 3-4% a year you are basically just above break even.   But at least your not losing money.

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   People just need to be realistic on its gains when taking into consideration inflation.  Any housing market gaining 8%+ is a bubble in my books.   If you can gain 3-4% a year you are basically just above break even.   But at least your not losing money.

Not to mention , ya need somewhere to live.

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! You own a 200 by 200 lot!!! LMFAO!!!  Another 800 feet, and my place would be ONE FUCKIN MILE LONG!!!! 

LMAO!!! You fuckin' weakling bitch loser, I'll bash you to the fuckin' ground, LOSER!!! 

You are full of shit !! 

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut up, you 16 year old meat-slapper!!   Do you even have any broads, FAGGOT??   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

At  lest I can get a huge boner going on , i am guessing you love it up the was cause you can't get wood !!! Your rotten wood piles are proof of that !!! I have a nice young lady no broads going on ! I respect the.ladies unlike you do !!! 

14 hours ago, awful knawful said:

^^^what a retard^^^

Yeah, you are a retarded faggot!!

18 minutes ago, The One said:

At  lest I can get a huge boner going on , i am guessing you love it up the was cause you can't get wood !!! Your rotten wood piles are proof of that !!! I have a nice young lady no broads going on ! I respect the.ladies unlike you do !!! 

OK, show us your NICE young lady holding a sneaker in her left hand. You're a piece of phony shit, just like your FAG-BUDDY, AWful Mouthful-of-cum.  

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, you are a retarded faggot!!

OK, show us your NICE young lady holding a sneaker in her left hand. You're a piece of phony shit, just like your FAG-BUDDY, AWful Mouthful-of-cum.  

How about u show us a pic of your broad holding a sneaker in her left ! Fucking phony fuck !!! And you haven't shown one before!!! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The One said:

How about u show us a pic of your broad holding a sneaker in her left ! Fucking phony fuck !!! And you haven't shown one before!!! 

Suck another fat cock, FAGGON. 

I'm going to put a conditional offer in on a waterfront property pending on all the regulations/permits etc. We have our realtor who is pretty good with all the legal crap and a local contractor coming by today to go over the lot. We figure on getting it all prepped and have ready to build next year. Waterfront is going pretty fast around here

• Like 1