2019 Polaris reveal

Puzzleboy

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Our PM's peopleKIND, surprised he's not there.

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

puzz you sound like a serious case of little man syndrome..... mid life, single, loser, big mouth, skidoo, corvette, key board warrior.... 

If the shoe fits eh!

JESUS!  This may warrant some back reading!  :lol:

• Haha 1

Keyboard warrior..... lol.  That's a good one, coming from the Severn inbred, who is the resident commando.   I do ride mostly Doos though, so you're at least partially correct. 

Now go clean out the shitters, properly this time ..... boss says you missed a spot. 

27 minutes ago, Tommy said:

puzz you sound like a serious case of little man syndrome..... mid life, single, loser, big mouth, skidoo, corvette, key board warrior.... 

If the shoe fits eh!

Edited by Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Image result for gay parade float

Our PM's people, surprised he's not there.

Don't you recognize him. He's the one in the white dress, front left corner. Everyone knows he likes to play dress up. Just look at the India trip.

37 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Nope.  He actually believes what he posts. 

No, he doesn't, he plays the game to perfection and sucks so many into that black hole.....he has a very special "gift".....:guzzle:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Doesn't riding a Polaris and school girl drama always go hand in hand :dunno:

Reev's might need to reconsider his purchase, he does not seem like much of a drama student :lol: 

Now you're just trying to get more mileage out of this "trainwreck" of a thread.:lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Reev's might need to reconsider his purchase, he does not seem like much of a drama student :lol: 

Watch your tone old man. :pan:

49 minutes ago, bladefever said:

My view of this thread.....

Train Wreck.jpg

:lol:

Quick!  Jump!

31 minutes ago, Stoney said:

That's kinda the conclusion I've drawn over the years.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

:wrong:

Edited by 04nightfire
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Keyboard warrior..... lol.  That's a good one, coming from the Severn inbred, who is the resident commando.   I do ride mostly Doos though, so you're at least partially correct. 

Now go clean out the shitters, properly this time ..... boss says you missed a spot. 

Partially? Im 100% correct. You didnt deny loser or big mouth..........

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Had the flu or FP once at your cottage.   Once.  Both ends, nasty.   And a good friend did drive my truck  for the first hour as I was pretty green  (I drove the other 3 hours home) as I was pretty dehydrated.  Was appreciative.  But very odd that you take issue with that.  When my friends are sick, I am quite supportive.  You know, like when you were going for tests and I asked how you were feeling?  Flu every ride..... where do you come up with this?  Never said anything of the sort.  So..... building a false narrative so that you can justify to yourself your childishness.  There's just one little problem.  Everyone can see it's b.s.

In any case, that confirms what we already know.... you are both very, very strange individuals.  I have heard it before from others, but I'll give anybody the benefit, initially. 

When did I ever say I was the best rider at anything, the toughest guy, blah blah...... ?    I said you both ride slower, and that's fine.  It's a fact.  And there are guys who ride faster than me.... nobody cares, except you two for some reason.  And yet I'm the only one who says prove it on a ride, v.s. a keyboard - back up what you say.  Still, amazing how the "lost" guy got back to the cottage first.  Are you now changing your tune  that it was your brother's fault not waiting at the trailhead, to suit this silly narrative, because he's reading this?  By any standard, your rabidly out of control brother deserved a shot in the head for kicking a chair during his estrogen-fuelled meltdown, which hit me in the leg while I was seated at the table.  Did I give him one?  No.

You should really worry about your own life; mine is just fine, truly.  Your domestic situation is unlike anything I've seen before, so I would focus on that, if I were you. Maybe worry less about your neighbours, or what they think.  However, that's your business.  Same as mine is of no concern to you, but thanks for the advice.  Why you choose to air it all here, not sure..... especially when public embarrassment here gives you fits- every time.  Not sure about the Gilligan's Island reference either, but the bulk of what you just posted is patently false. Did I ask to return to " your island" ?  And sorry- I just don't care.  No, just wondered where you had disappeared to.  And you disappeared immediately after your online Polaris meltdown; I asked why you were so butthurt.... your reply: "No butthurt, Tired of your FS posts."  Ring any bells?   You're also choosing to miss who's "ranting".  Read your brother's posts from today, and tell me who was ranting, and who the respondent was.  When you get a chance, really read what you've posted. Then read mine.  Let us know which ones you think are lucid. 

I think maybe the booze is really starting to mess with your head. Might want to slow down there bud, seriously.

And all your butthurt posts about Polaris are there for anybody to read.  You posted it.   Nice attempt at spin.... but I give the FS crowd a bit more credit for detecting bullshit, than you.

Hopefully you can both read what you've posted here, and see what you sound like to everybody who reads it -  Two overgrown babies, that took their Tonkas and went home.  Still not sure why you post here, as you dish it out, but everyone sees neither of you can take it in return.   But hey, it's FS.  Post away!

Overgrown crybabies.  In their fifties, no less.  

OK, just in from work and missed all this, I wish I could spend all day on FS like Puzzle but I was working.....and I'm almost sixty...wise up

I understand the butthurt dude.  We had a ton of fun in rides over the years.  I understand your resentment to me and my brother.  My bro and I have been riding for years, flying airplanes together and just doing a ton of great family stuff.  Maybe if you could patch stuff up with your brother it may help in your anger.  I have an extra Polaris Snow Check coupon Tommy gave me.  Maybe offer to your bro…..and next year we could have a total bro ride and get back on Gilligan’s Island..  What you say????, it’s only a bro hug away…..and I know you have it in yah….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Reevester said:

Watch your tone old man. :pan:

:lol:might need to start getting use to that term....

2 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Seems that "ignore" doesn’t include quoted posts. Huh.

Anyone else having Zoso flashbacks?

This way you catch of glimpse of what you are missing.....or not missing perhaps 

Just logged on.  Was over at the lonely neighbours, working on her plumbing. 

Yeah, except ..... zero butthurt at this end.  Anger?   For a guy that's typically sarcastic, you sure confuse droll & sardonic commentary for "anger and butthurt".  Or your "facts" fairly rebutted..... Or you're simply trolling.....either way, I didn't take my Tonkas and go home, no meltdowns.  But when you talk your brand of smack and post it, either of you, I will respond with facts, even embarrassing ones.  But you two are the ones (well, predominantly Mr. Burgers lately) who chose to air it all here.  I have zero issue with that..... but I will respond  in kind.  Especially when some contextual facts are somehow, ummh...... omitted.  (they probably just slipped your mind).  See how Newton's 3'rd works?   I had hardly been on here until most recently.  Perhaps Mr. Burgers just needed an outlet. 

Sure, I've initiated with my brand digs and other nonsense over the years.... pretty sure that's what FS is.  If it wasn't, why do you think Rob L. (RIP) offered the site to me?  He knew I'd be a suitable custodian of his vision.  lol.  True story. 

Like I said, all's good at this end; you needn't worry.  Family's great.  New nephew too.  Hope all is good with you, your dad, health, etc.

Sorry..... almost 60.  Well, you still ride acceptably for an almost sexagenarian.  Just try to stop for those mini stop signs now and then.  (They're not actually just a "reference".)  And I'll try to avoid getting held up by car traffic on the..... what was it.... Trans Canada Hwy? 

Happy trails. 

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

OK, just in from work and missed all this, I wish I could spend all day on FS like Puzzle but I was working.....and I'm almost sixty...wise up

I understand the butthurt dude.  We had a ton of fun in rides over the years.  I understand your resentment to me and my brother.  My bro and I have been riding for years, flying airplanes together and just doing a ton of great family stuff.  Maybe if you could patch stuff up with your brother it may help in your anger.  I have an extra Polaris Snow Check coupon Tommy gave me.  Maybe offer to your bro…..and next year we could have a total bro ride and get back on Gilligan’s Island..  What you say????, it’s only a bro hug away…..and I know you have it in yah….

Edited by Puzzleboy

I forgot what a baller you are..... seems like the position of "Counter bitch" is going to your head. 

Now go back and clean the shit splatter out of the johns, before Glenn sees it. 

I'll stop by one day, see how you're making out there, big fella.  Maybe I'll order an Indy. 

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

Partially? Im 100% correct. You didnt deny loser or big mouth..........

Edited by Puzzleboy

Only an old alky, would think that it would. 

No Zoso flashbacks; but then, he didn't drink nearly as much as you. 

Remember, when you put someone on ignore..... it means they win. 

5 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Seems that "ignore" doesn’t include quoted posts. Huh.

Anyone else having Zoso flashbacks?

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Just logged on.  Was over at the lonely neighbours, working on her plumbing. 

Yeah, except ..... zero butthurt at this end.  Anger?   For a guy that's typically sarcastic, you sure confuse droll & sardonic commentary for "anger and butthurt".  Or your "facts" fairly rebutted..... Or you're simply trolling.....either way, I didn't take my Tonkas and go home, no meltdowns.  But when you talk your brand of smack and post it, either of you, I will respond with facts, even embarrassing ones.  But you two are the ones (well, predominantly Mr. Burgers lately) who chose to air it all here.  I have zero issue with that..... but I will respond  in kind.  Especially when some contextual facts are somehow, ummh...... omitted.  (they probably just slipped your mind).  See how Newton's 3'rd works?   I had hardly been on here until most recently.  Perhaps Mr. Burgers just needed an outlet. 

Sure, I've initiated with my brand digs and other nonsense over the years.... pretty sure that's what FS is.  If it wasn't, why do you think Rob L. (RIP) offered the site to me?  He knew I'd be a suitable custodian of his vision.  lol.  True story. 

Like I said, all's good at this end; you needn't worry.  Family's great.  New nephew too.  Hope all is good with you, your dad, health, etc.

Sorry..... almost 60.  Well, you still ride acceptably for an almost sexagenarian.  Just try to stop for those mini stop signs now and then.  (They're not actually just a "reference".)  And I'll try to avoid getting held up by car traffic on the..... what was it.... Trans Canada Hwy? 

Happy trails. 

Plumbing indoors?:lol: