2019 Polaris reveal

Puzzleboy

Good one Puzzler...you definitely have a vivid imagination...thank God I  haven’t seen you in over a year....but my memories of your last trip, and you standing in the parking lot throwing up all over the place on Sunday morning after the mice stole your medication in the middle of the night, was enough to know I’d had enough of you. Much like the rest of the riding group had already told us they didn’t want you around.

Anyways, I guess you’ve got to get to work...how is work lately?

8852069D-4A15-49D8-A28F-1EDF499BF8E0.gif

Edited by Allison Burgers

Apologies for  upsetting you.... just figured I'd fill in the facts you so carefully omitted.  Hope I didn't cause you to have one of your tantrums again when you saw the facts posted.  Even Poncho told me it wasn't the  first time, after you ran off to your room screaming and slammed the door.    "He was entirely in the wrong and won't admit it.  He's had these meltdowns since we were kids....". 

And yeah, had the flu or FP;, sorry that was so bothersome for you. 

Lol.  Your "riding group" is pretty much you and Poncho.  No worries though..... was more concerned you might kick my sled the next time in one of your rages, and hurt your toe, as there are not many kitchen chairs trailside. 

Work is great, thanks.  How about you? 

Enjoy your 850 next year!  Hopefully it performs well, because if it doesn't, I fear for the cottage's furniture. 

3 hours ago, Allison Burgers said:

Good one Puzzler...you definitely have a vivid imagination...thank God I  haven’t seen you in over a year....but my memories of your last trip, and you standing in the parking lot throwing up all over the place on Sunday morning after the mice stole your medication in the middle of the night, was enough to know I’d had enough of you. Much like the rest of the riding group had already told us they didn’t want you around.

Anyways, I guess you’ve got to get to work...how is work lately?

Edited by Puzzleboy

I did hear that the sledding posts are eating up too much of the site's bandwidth....

We'll be on to soggy boats soon enough!

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

probably one of the stupidest threads seen in awhile.

If you're sledless, you can take your pick of the vintage iron.... Stevie mentioned something about you and him in the Elite, au natural....

4 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I'm riding with the Puzzler from now on!

Puzzle

Truce...I did not know you until you were brought into our group by Poncho. You wore out your welcome with everyone...end of story. 

Please do not email our friends and Ponchos wife anymore and plead your case or send me an email not to disclose certain details about you. (Everyone has kept these emails, so do not deny them)

I’m done hijacking this thread, I hope you get all your issues sorted out that a few of us on here know about....

Good luck 

19 minutes ago, Allison Burgers said:

Puzzle

Truce...I did not know you until you were brought into our group by Poncho. You wore out your welcome with everyone...end of story. 

Please do not email our friends and Ponchos wife anymore and plead your case or send me an email not to disclose certain details about you. (Everyone has kept these emails, so do not deny them)

I’m done hijacking this thread, I hope you get all your issues sorted out that a few of us on here know about....

Good luck 

Go ahead post the email the thread is derailed like all on fs :lol: 

What I e-mail anybody, unless I address it to you, is none of your business.  You should probably worry more about your anger issues.  Or at least stock up on cottage chairs.  Who denies asking you to not post personal details on FS via a private e-mail?  It's against policy here, but mostly it just shows the type of guy you are, going there in the first place.  I'll happily remind you in person, if you prefer that over e-mail. 

Shall I post your work details here, as you had started to do with mine?  Have your employer evaluate your "issues", perhaps?  No, wouldn't think of it.  As we've all said, FS is a place of entertainment with few rules.  Why you get so bent over it, is vexing to us all.  You really need to chill. 

I know, I posted  hurtful anti-Polaris stuff here.  I have to live with it.  For us, it's all in fun.  But you seem to think I care for some reason?  It is funny though, how butthurt you get when the facts about your behaviour are presented- you were so hoping your false narrative would go unchallenged..  Even Poncho thought the behaviour was embarrassing.  So as to why you choose to go down that road here, is bizarre, as you simply can't handle the posting of facts in return. 

No worries, you haven't hijacked a thing. It's just not that serious here.  And hopefully you've learned to cope.  Sorry to see you leaving..... you've unintentionally provided good chuckles for all. 

Safe travels next year on the new sled, with your group!

2 hours ago, Allison Burgers said:

Puzzle

Good luck 

Edited by Puzzleboy

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

Sounds like Tommy just had a look at his Chinese fender flares on his mall cruiser. 

Sounds like you need to head back to wherever you disappeared to for the last few hours

• Haha 1

Sounds like you need to put another pot of coffee on for the techs.

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Sounds like you need to head back to wherever you disappeared to for the last few hours

Edited by Puzzleboy

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Sounds like you need to put another pot of coffee on for the techs.

fuck that i just drive over to timmies in my mall crawler. 

You were probably out dusting off the below average corvette so that you dont look like a total basement troll when you go to pick up mail order thai boy?

I knew you were valuable there. 

Way below average Vettes are sleeping still.  What is mail order thai boy?  What have you gotten yourself into now?  PM Killer....

Speaking of mall crawlers...... I thought you were more into ricers?  You know, souped up Hondas with big mufflers dispatching Lambos?   I think a lifted ricer might be the solution. 

And I aspire to looking like a basement troll. 

12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

fuck that i just drive over to timmies in my mall crawler. 

You were probably out dusting off the below average corvette so that you dont look like a total basement troll when you go to pick up mail order thai boy?

Edited by Puzzleboy

I think it was about new Polarii. 

Evolved into the resident pro-Polarii faithful circle jerk.  lol

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know, by page 10 what was this thread even about?