2019 Polaris reveal

Puzzleboy

Thought you were female, my bad.  The whole pocket flares/mall crawler Polaris thing threw me......

However, I FULLY support and endorse female bisexuality.  Please donate...

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

So you are gay! I knew it as soon as you brought up schitts creek.

19 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Just logged on.  Was over at the lonely neighbours, working on her plumbing. 

Yeah, except ..... zero butthurt at this end.  Anger?   For a guy that's typically sarcastic, you sure confuse droll & sardonic commentary for "anger and butthurt".  Or your "facts" fairly rebutted..... Or you're simply trolling.....either way, I didn't take my Tonkas and go home, no meltdowns.  But when you talk your brand of smack and post it, either of you, I will respond with facts, even embarrassing ones.  But you two are the ones (well, predominantly Mr. Burgers lately) who chose to air it all here.  I have zero issue with that..... but I will respond  in kind.  Especially when some contextual facts are somehow, ummh...... omitted.  (they probably just slipped your mind).  See how Newton's 3'rd works?   I had hardly been on here until most recently.  Perhaps Mr. Burgers just needed an outlet. 

Sure, I've initiated with my brand digs and other nonsense over the years.... pretty sure that's what FS is.  If it wasn't, why do you think Rob L. (RIP) offered the site to me?  He knew I'd be a suitable custodian of his vision.  lol.  True story. 

Like I said, all's good at this end; you needn't worry.  Family's great.  New nephew too.  Hope all is good with you, your dad, health, etc.

Sorry..... almost 60.  Well, you still ride acceptably for an almost sexagenarian.  Just try to stop for those mini stop signs now and then.  (They're not actually just a "reference".)  And I'll try to avoid getting held up by car traffic on the..... what was it.... Trans Canada Hwy? 

Happy trails. 

Is that the 80 year old next store with the walker and the inverted rocket shaped tits?.......i knew you had a thing for her.....:)

16 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Thought you were female, my bad.  The whole pocket flares/mall crawler Polaris thing threw me......

However, I FULLY support and endorse female bisexuality.  Please donate...

My bad, I must not have explained. When men buy equipment like trucks and use them like trucks, you also need to keep them looking nice ( was going to say for when I pick up your wife for the loving you just cant supply, but we all know now you're a life long tool and don't have anything but your right hand) for when I take your mom out to bingo... She loves bingo

BIIINNNGGGOOOOOOO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/11/2018 at 9:37 AM, Kev144 said:

It's worth  the back read :lol: 

I'm not sure why I decided to do exactly that? :fool:

On 4/13/2018 at 8:16 AM, Usedtoskidoo said:

girls girls...............................

Quite the thread, isn't it. O.o

16 hours ago, Pete Z said:

I see that the Puzzleboi beat-down continues. The poor guy is going to wind up down with another case of that anxiety-induced "flu".

Well He's been MIA since thursday aft sooooooo

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He has no doubt been lurking and is most likely on his third or fourth draft of rebuttal posts. Wait for it. 

• Haha 2

On 2018-04-13 at 7:51 PM, Pete Z said:

I see that the Puzzleboi beat-down continues. The poor guy is going to wind up down with another case of that anxiety-induced "flu".

Nailed it. Tough for him in identifying his issues ....anxiety-based flu...

Edited by Poncho

On 2018-04-14 at 5:59 PM, Poncho said:

Nailed it....anxiety-based flu...

Yup. Everybody wants to be a gangster until it's time to do gangster shit...........

Edited by Pete Z
  • Thanks 1

What would you know about men buying trucks and using them like trucks?   We saw your picture of the hardcore Envoy..... lmao. 

And I use my left hand.  Feels more like the way your mom does it.   Your sister/girlfriend is less picky. 

On 4/13/2018 at 9:30 AM, Tommy said:

My bad, I must not have explained. When men buy equipment like trucks and use them like trucks, you also need to keep them looking nice ( was going to say for when I pick up your wife for the loving you just cant supply, but we all know now you're a life long tool and don't have anything but your right hand) for when I take your mom out to bingo... She loves bingo

BIIINNNGGGOOOOOOO

Edited by Puzzleboy

Sorry to keep you waiting, stalker .... lol.  But thanks for "following" me.  Have never felt the need to post updates from a cellphone when away,  like 18 year old girls. Lol

Some guys run into the cottage, desperate to attain cell coverage to update FS asap. 

Don't worry, perhaps when you're promoted from counter bitch/bowl scrubber, your life will get more interesting too. 

On 4/14/2018 at 12:48 PM, Tommy said:

Edited by Puzzleboy

Yeah, hopefully it doesn't metastasize into me complaining like a girl, taking my Tonkas and going home, then hitting the bottle every night, alone.

Lol

23 hours ago, Poncho said:

Nailed it. Tough for him in identifying his issues ....anxiety-based flu...

Edited by Puzzleboy

Beatdown?  Lol, no, just the same round of Polaris circle jerkers.  Hence the simple nature of the posts. They live to like each others' posts, and who knows what else. 

How was the bottle this weekend...... Still as comforting as ever? :crazy:

On 4/13/2018 at 7:51 PM, Pete Z said:

Edited by Puzzleboy

5 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yeah, hopefully it doesn't metastasize into me complaining like a girl, taking my Tonkas and going home, then hitting the bottle every night, alone.

Lol

Too late.....you are alone....every night...lol

Edited by Poncho

Whoah.... looks like we struck a nerve there!  Sorry 'bout that....

Just working out the final details of my Polaris 850 spring check.... decisions, decisions.....

(BTW Poncho, if you wanted to do the seat stop mod in the 170, the manufacturer will only pay for the kit until the end of this year.  Just a heads-up.)

18 hours ago, Poncho said:

Too late.....you are alone....every night...lol

On 4/15/2018 at 5:09 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Sorry to keep you waiting, stalker .... lol.  But thanks for "following" me.  Have never felt the need to post updates from a cellphone when away,  like 18 year old girls. Lol

Some guys run into the cottage, desperate to attain cell coverage to update FS asap. 

Don't worry, perhaps when you're promoted from counter bitch/bowl scrubber, your life will get more interesting too. 

someones off their meds again......

I'm flattered that you copy my lines.  Butthurt observed.  This ain't even a sport..... 

How did the scrubbing go?  Boss said there was shit splatter right up under the seat; don't just do half the job. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

someones off their meds again......

Edited by Puzzleboy

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Whoah.... looks like we struck a nerve there!  Sorry 'bout that....

Just working out the final details of my Polaris 850 spring check.... decisions, decisions.....

(BTW Poncho, if you wanted to do the seat stop mod in the 170, the manufacturer will only pay for the kit until the end of this year.  Just a heads-up.)

I did it years ago, Cessna extended compliance twice. Some are still scrambling.

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I'm flattered that you copy my lines.  Butthurt observed.  This ain't even a sport..... 

How did the scrubbing go?  Boss said there was shit splatter right up under the seat; don't just do half the job. 

Copy your lines? You use the same line in every reply ya fuckin mongoloid. 

Sorry, maybe I’m being too harsh. I don’t know what it’s like to have absolutely nobody in my life that cares for me. 

Edited by Tommy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

Exactly why I've got the bonehead on ignore. Every reply is the same crap written with zero imagination, no sense of humour and a seemingly limited vocabulary.  At one time I mentioned to Poodleboi that he needed some new material,  but it would seem that he's too self-absorbed to even take a hint as direct as that one was. 

• Like 2

Yeah, the line I've used for ages.  Lol.  You're lashing out with racial slurs because the truth hurts, and you're not intelligent enough or educated enough to come up with something better. Besides, I'm a Caucasoid.   And you're still a keyboard commando, I see. 

No, to be harsh, we'd have to care about what you wrote.  And we're all happy that your mother cares about you. 

Now go install your Mr. Turtle pocket flares. 

On 4/16/2018 at 9:36 PM, Tommy said:

Sorry, maybe I’m being too harsh. I don’t know what it’s like to have absolutely nobody in my life that cares for me. 

Edited by Puzzleboy