2019 Polaris reveal

Puzzleboy

9 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I think it was about new Polarii. 

Evolved into the resident pro-Polarii faithful circle jerk.  lol

That's right.  Heck I even bought one (snowcheck)  bringing up the count of Polarii to 3 and I'm far from being a faithful.  Some think I'm somehow attached to Cat or Yammi even.  Truthfull when it comes to sleds I'm really a whore cause I'll doo them all.

• Like 3

Exactly.  They all do the same thing at the end of the day, and if guys can't take some friendly brand-bashing without getting uptight, sledding might not be your sport.  I currently own 4 different brands.  lol  Like 'em all. 

You fuckin' whore. 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's right.  Heck I even bought one (snowcheck)  bringing up the count of Polarii to 3 and I'm far from being a faithful.  Some think I'm somehow attached to Cat or Yammi even.  Truthfull when it comes to sleds I'm really a whore cause I'll doo them all.

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Exactly.  They all do the same thing at the end of the day, and if guys can't take some friendly brand-bashing without getting uptight, sledding might not be your sport.  I currently own 4 different brands.  lol  Like 'em all. 

You fuckin' whore. 

I've been called worse.  Lol.

• Like 1

Anger issues...good one..lmao...you are free to ask my wife and daughter, friends and my employer (I’m a pilot for one of the two major airlines in Canada) about my personality. Poncho may not be a good reference as we are brothers and brothers always like to hassle each other..lol...but I’m pretty sure he’d give me a better reference than he’d give you. lmao. Do you have anyone who can vouch for you? 

I never said anything about posting your emails..that was the others..I just said don’t deny the content because we all have copies of the stuff you sent. I like your veiled threats in your post about it being against policy and meeting me in person to discuss it....you are truly a poster child for a forum troll....lmao....What do you have to hide?

You said: “Shall I post your work details here, as you had started to do with mine?”

What work details have I posted about you? Put the quotes in your reply please.

It does become my business when friends don’t reply to your email and tell me “that lunatic Puzzler is emailing me again”

When will you realize that your fallout with us had nothing to do with anything you posted on FS or about Polaris bashing (ball busting about brands has been around since I can remember) and everything to do with who you are as a person. I don’t think even Dr Phil could straighten you out..lol

Anyways this could go on forever and not being a regular on FS I’ll let you guys get back to your regular scheduled programming and I’ll go back to lurking as I don’t have time to respond to every Puzzler post.

I honestly do hope you get the professional help you need.

Cue the typical Puzzler response....

Forgot to hit quote...so just cut and pasted Puzzlers post:

What I e-mail anybody, unless I address it to you, is none of your business.  You should probably worry more about your own anger issues.  Or at least stock up on cottage chairs.  Who denies asking you to not post personal details on FS via a private e-mail?  It's against policy here, but mostly it just shows the type of guy you are, going there in the first place.  I'll happily remind you in person, if you prefer that over e-mail. 

Shall I post your work details here, as you had started to do with mine?  Have your employer evaluate your "issues", perhaps?  No, wouldn't think of it.  As we've all said, FS is a place of entertainment with few rules.  Why you get so bent over it, is vexing to us all.  You really need to chill. 

I know, I posted  hurtful anti-Polaris stuff here.  I have to live with it.  For us, it's all in fun.  But you seem to think I care for some reason?  It is funny though, how butthurt you get when the facts about your behaviour are presented.  Even Poncho thought it was embarrassing.  So as to why you choose to go down that road here, is bizarre. 

No worries, you haven't hijacked a thing.  And hopefully you've learned to cope.  Sorry to see you leaving..... you've unintentionally provided good chuckles for all. 

Safe travels next year on the new sled!

So you're NOT done posting in this thread then?  Noted. 

Yeah, except he wasn't hassling you.  You were on self lockdown at the time in your bedroom.  He was commenting on your behaviour when you were clearly out of control.  You were rabid, because you fucked up.  Funny thing is, it was nothing worth getting so riled over.  And no veiled threats, just honesty. 

As I said, worry about the help YOU need.  It sounds here like you're on the verge of another meltdown.  Seriously.... it's a sledding forum.  lol

I'm not the one kicking over chairs, slamming my bedroom door, and barricading myself in my room over sledding.  But if that's normal to you, that's all that matters.  Don't need to ask anyone - your meltdown spoke for itself.  As I'm sure those around you are well aware. 

You still seem to think I care for some reason.  I just don't, sorry.  Could care less why you're obtuse or angry; that's your issue.  And everything that needed to be said to you, was e-mailed to you in a private message.  Your lack of comprehension, is an issue at your end.  Your thin skin and acting like a baby..... well, only you can work on that.  Try to turn that frown, upside down!  But either way, chill out a little!  Not worth going through life angry over such trivial stuff. 

If anybody needs professional help..... it might be the guy with a history of meltdowns since childhood (ref- Poncho).  Was probably cuter when you were 7. 

Cheers, and safe sledding!

Standard Allison retort coming up in 1 - 2 - 3......

1 hour ago, Allison Burgers said:

Anger issues...good one..lmao...you are free to ask my wife and daughter, friends and my employer (I’m a pilot for one of the two major airlines in Canada) about my personality. Poncho may not be a good reference as we are brothers and brothers always like to hassle each other..lol...but I’m pretty sure he’d give me a better reference than he’d give you. lmao. Do you have anyone who can vouch for you? 

I never said anything about posting your emails..that was the others..I just said don’t deny the content because we all have copies of the stuff you sent. I like your veiled threats in your post about it being against policy and meeting me in person to discuss it....you are truly a poster child for a forum troll....lmao....What do you have to hide?

You said: “Shall I post your work details here, as you had started to do with mine?”

It does become my business when friends don’t reply to your email and tell me “that lunatic Puzzler is emailing me again”

When will you realize that your fallout with us had nothing to do with anything you posted on FS or about Polaris bashing (ball busting about brands has been around since I can remember) and everything to do with who you are as a person. I don’t think even Dr Phil could straighten you out..lol

Anyways this could go on forever and not being a regular on FS I’ll let you guys get back to your regular scheduled programming and I’ll go back to lurking as I don’t have time to respond to every Puzzler post.

Forgot to hit quote...so just cut and pasted Puzzlers post

Edited by Puzzleboy

Just finished dinner...how was yours? steaks on the BBQ. Remember I cooked dinner for you and the entire group of sledders the night I was barricaded in my room as you suggest? Guess I did it from the bedroom as your post suggests. 

I knew you’d respond...lol

I see you didnt provide any of the  quotes I asked...because I didn’t say anything...but your paranoia got the best of you (like when that mouse stole your meds) and you imagined I had said something. Don’t know why your job would be such an issue with you?

Anyways...calm down son...we’re just ball busting....right?....it’s all in good fun...

Yes, you eventually came out of your room.  And you had calmed down somewhat.  The "group" was thankful for that. 

You and Poncho were always fine hosts and cooks. Did I ever complain, or not give you the accolades you're so obviously still seeking?   Hope you had a great dinner!  I'm going dumpster diving later...  I do miss the mischievous rodents up there.   Not only did they take my "meds"...... they altered their composition somehow.  Crafty lil' buggers.....

How about those aluminum brackets I made for your Polaris ..... they still holding up ok?  The Yamaha DVD player and rifle targets still working alright up there?   Lordy..... lol

No issues with my job...... been at the same place for 24 years, changed disciplines a few times.  15 years in Engineering, now at the customer end of things.   You?  Hope all is well. 

Who's not calm?  Oh, right.....  sorry..   Yep, ball busting is all in good fun.

Hopefully your new sled on order provides some happiness for you!  Still debating on next years' mount.  Might keep the heavy antiquated cobbled 1200 another year.....  :)

27 minutes ago, Allison Burgers said:

Just finished dinner...how was yours? steaks on the BBQ. Remember I cooked dinner for you and the entire group of sledders the night I was barricaded in my room as you suggest? Guess I did it from the bedroom as your post suggests. 

I knew you’d respond...lol

I see you didnt provide any of the  quotes I asked...because I didn’t say anything...but your paranoia got the best of you (like when that mouse stole your meds) and you imagined I had said something. Don’t know why your job would be such an issue with you?

Anyways...calm down son...we’re just ball busting....right?....it’s all in good fun...

Edited by Puzzleboy

Accolades.....good one..

Still no quotes attributed to me about the accusations you said I made...

Oh yeah, there weren’t any...

Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Thanks for the bracket..didn’t even know you made it..Poncho brought it up..it’s held up good. DVD player crapped out, threw it away. No idea about the rifle targets? They have my picture on them? Lmao

Anyways have to get back to enjoying the evening with the wife, daughter and her friend and having an after dinner drink.

Enjoy your TV dinner in the basement...try not to soil too many Snow Goers later...

All in good fun...lol

9 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, you eventually came out of your room.  And you had calmed down somewhat.  The "group" was thankful for that. 

You and Poncho were always fine hosts and cooks. Did I ever complain, or not give you the accolades you're so obviously still seeking?   Hope you had a great dinner!  I'm going dumpster diving later...  I do miss the mischievous rodents up there. 

How about those aluminum brackets I made for your Polaris ..... they still holding up ok?  The Yamaha DVD player and rifle targets still working alright up there?   Lordy..... lol

No issues with my job at all...... been at the same place for 24 years, changed disciplines a few times.  15 years in Engineering, now at the customer end of things.   You?  Hope all is well. 

Who's not calm?  Oh, right.....  sorry..   Yep, ball busting is all in good fun.

Hopefully your new sled on order provides some happiness for you!  Still debating on next years' mount.  Might keep the heavy antiquated 1200 another year.....

21 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

You and Poncho were always fine hosts and cooks. Did I ever complain, or not give you the accolades you're so obviously still seeking?   Hope you had a great dinner!  I'm going dumpster diving later...  I do miss the mischievous rodents up there.   Not only did they take my "meds"...... they altered their composition somehow.  Crafty lil' buggers.....

No issues with my job...... been at the same place for 24 years, changed disciplines a few times.  15 years in Engineering, now at the customer end of things.   You?  Hope all is well. 

Hopefully your new sled on order provides some happiness for you!  Still debating on next years' mount.  Might keep the heavy antiquated cobbled 1200 another year.....  :)

The aluminum brackets didn't work I had to rework them....

I'm sure you can look up your own posts.  Or your e-mail....

Yes, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.  Now where did you hear that?  Oh right, my previous post!

Enjoy your evening..... I think a drink would serve you well on what has obviously been a tumultuous day for you.  All the best!!

Nah, I think the rifle targets had BRP logos on them.  lol  So they were likely banished from your cottage. 

All the Snow Goers are destroyed already..... don't be silly. 

12 minutes ago, Allison Burgers said:

Accolades.....good one..

Still no quotes attributed to me about the accusations you said I made...

Oh yeah, there weren’t any...

Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Thanks for the bracket..didn’t even know you made it..Poncho brought it up..it’s held up good. DVD player crapped out, threw it away. No idea about the rifle targets? They have my picture on them? Lmao

Anyways have to get back to enjoying the evening with the wife, daughter and her friend and having an after dinner drink.

Enjoy your TV dinner in the basement...try not to soil too many Snow Goers later...

All in good fun...lol

Edited by Puzzleboy

Sorry... were they not made to blueprint?  :)  I can't even recall what they were for.....  but I knew they were for an EVIL Polaris.  Yes, very evil. 

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

The aluminum brackets didn't work I had to rework them....

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes we were great hosts…….thanks, however, you were voted off the Island long before your FS comments regarding Poo’s, I’m pretty sure you saw that coming.  As far as you stating: “And yeah, had the flu or FP;, sorry that was so bothersome for you”……I had to laugh as this Puzzle “flu” became a recurring issue after and during every ride, and most certainly after any long ride we ever had.  It seemed every time you would ride you would catch the “flu”….pretty much all of time….you completely forgot to mention the time, as a result of these Puzzle “flu’s”, you were in such bad shape you couldn’t drive your own vehicle, I drove, brother followed, always making sure the Puzzle got home safety….Not to mention the time you got lost and the entire team, 6 of us, went back for you, again, another 911 Puzzle special.  The last ride was the best, and perhaps the most entertaining…… where you ending up in the middle of a busy highway intersection….now that was comedy!! But very concerning all the same as I have no idea what you were on that day but you were chirping like a Chickadee all day and driving and acting completely out of character, I never seen that much Puzzlation before, ever…, but the next day….another Puzzle 911 morning, I thought I was going to have to drive you home again….but an emergency order of Butter tarts seemed to fix you up, giving you enough energy and to wake the chirping Chickadee once again.

I’ve read some of your other replies, but they are all the same.  You tell us you can do no wrong, you are the best sled rider, best bike rider, best car driver, and toughest guy…However, all we see in these rants of yours is a middle-aged single guy screaming for help. This is not the first or last time you have been kicked off a Gilligan’s Island ground, you can’t BS me on that one.  Keyboards fights over, but you need to face the fact and try to get back in the game, big picture, just not keyboard sledding, but life….we have had this discussion before.  Enough said already.  Cheers on the sled running next year.  I think Allison’s new ride is pretty cool…... Bladefever neutral party on order............  lol   

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, I have rode with a few different groups over the years, tell me, is all this drama the norm for a group of male sledders, because either I am oblivious to it or it just happens to the special few :lol:. Entertaining reading though :bc:

Actually, there was that that one time my brother and I had a difference of opinion, almost went at on Paint Lake Rd, but that is it....seeing as we are brothers though, I do not think that counts.....:snack:

4 hours ago, Allison Burgers said:

I guess you have not meet Trail yet, forum troll to perfection :lol:

Had the flu or FP once at your cottage.   Once.  Both ends, nasty.   And a good friend did drive my truck  for the first hour as I was pretty green  (I drove the other 3 hours home) as I was pretty dehydrated.  Was appreciative.  But very odd that you take issue with that.  When my friends are sick, I am quite supportive.  You know, like when you were going for tests and I asked how you were feeling?  Flu every ride..... where do you come up with this?  Never said anything of the sort.  So..... building a false narrative so that you can justify to yourself your childishness.  There's just one little problem.  Everyone can see it's b.s.

In any case, that confirms what we already know.... you are both very, very strange individuals.  I have heard it before from others, but I'll give anybody the benefit, initially. 

When did I ever say I was the best rider at anything, the toughest guy, blah blah...... ?    I said you both ride slower, and that's fine.  It's a fact.  And there are guys who ride faster than me.... nobody cares, except you two for some reason.  And yet I'm the only one who says prove it on a ride, v.s. a keyboard - back up what you say.  Still, amazing how the "lost" guy got back to the cottage first.  Are you now changing your tune  that it was your brother's fault not waiting at the trailhead, to suit this silly narrative, because he's reading this?  By any standard, your rabidly out of control brother deserved a shot in the head for kicking a chair during his estrogen-fuelled meltdown, which hit me in the leg while I was seated at the table.  Did I give him one?  No.

You should really worry about your own life; mine is just fine, truly.  Your domestic situation is unlike anything I've seen before, so I would focus on that, if I were you. Maybe worry less about your neighbours, or what they think.  However, that's your business.  Same as mine is of no concern to you, but thanks for the advice.  Why you choose to air it all here, not sure..... especially when public embarrassment here gives you fits- every time.  Not sure about the Gilligan's Island reference either, but the bulk of what you just posted is patently false. Did I ask to return to " your island" ?  And sorry- I just don't care.  No, just wondered where you had disappeared to.  And you disappeared immediately after your online Polaris meltdown; I asked why you were so butthurt.... your reply: "No butthurt, Tired of your FS posts."  Ring any bells?   You're also choosing to miss who's "ranting".  Read your brother's posts from today, and tell me who was ranting, and who the respondent was.  When you get a chance, really read what you've posted. Then read mine.  Let us know which ones you think are lucid. 

I think maybe the booze is really starting to mess with your head. Might want to slow down there bud, seriously.

And all your butthurt posts about Polaris are there for anybody to read.  You posted it.   Nice attempt at spin.... but I give the FS crowd a bit more credit for detecting bullshit, than you.

Hopefully you can both read what you've posted here, and see what you sound like to everybody who reads it -  Two overgrown babies, that took their Tonkas and went home.  Still not sure why you post here, as you dish it out, but everyone sees neither of you can take it in return.   But hey, it's FS.  Post away!

Overgrown crybabies.  In their fifties, no less.  

5 hours ago, Poncho said:

Yes we were great hosts…….thanks, however, you were voted off the Island long before your FS comments regarding Poo’s, I’m pretty sure you saw that coming.  As far as you stating: “And yeah, had the flu or FP;, sorry that was so bothersome for you”……I had to laugh as this Puzzle “flu” became a recurring issue after and during every ride, and most certainly after any long ride we ever had.  It seemed every time you would ride you would catch the “flu”….pretty much all of time….you completely forgot to mention the time, as a result of these Puzzle “flu’s”, you were in such bad shape you couldn’t drive your own vehicle, I drove, brother followed, always making sure the Puzzle got home safety….Not to mention the time you got lost and the entire team, 6 of us, went back for you, again, another 911 Puzzle special.  The last ride was the best, and perhaps the most entertaining…… where you ending up in the middle of a busy highway intersection….now that was comedy!! But very concerning all the same as I have no idea what you were on that day but you were chirping like a Chickadee all day and driving and acting completely out of character, I never seen that much Puzzlation before, ever…, but the next day….another Puzzle 911 morning, I thought I was going to have to drive you home again….but an emergency order of Butter tarts seemed to fix you up, giving you enough energy and to wake the chirping Chickadee once again.

I’ve read some of your other replies, but they are all the same.  You tell us you can do no wrong, you are the best sled rider, best bike rider, best car driver, and toughest guy…However, all we see in these rants of yours is a middle-aged single guy screaming for help. This is not the first or last time you have been kicked off a Gilligan’s Island ground, you can’t BS me on that one.  Keyboards fights over, but you need to face the fact and try to get back in the game, big picture, just not keyboard sledding, but life….we have had this discussion before.  Enough said already.  Cheers on the sled running next year.  I think Allison’s new ride is pretty cool…... Bladefever neutral party on order............  lol   

Edited by Puzzleboy

Not normal for ANY males, no.  But as you can read..... both of these guys have Estrogen levels off the charts.

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Ok, I have rode with a few different groups over the years, tell me, is all this drama the norm for a group of male sledders, because either I am oblivious to it or it just happens to the special few :lol:. Entertaining reading though :bc:

Actually, there was that that one time my brother and I had a difference of opinion, almost went at on Paint Lake Rd, but that is it....seeing as we are brothers though, I do not think that counts.....:snack:

Edited by Puzzleboy

9 hours ago, Stoney said:

Yah, we normally just laugh at the real reasons someone tossed their cookies, sure it was food poisoning or the flu, ah huh.:lol:

Actually got a bit upset with my bro yesterday.:lol:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Poncho said:

puzz you sound like a serious case of little man syndrome..... mid life, single, loser, big mouth, skidoo, corvette, key board warrior.... 

If the shoe fits eh!

• Like 1