2019 Polaris reveal

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

I watched Tommy demo the assaut for 20 miles down trail 15 on snowcrest shit trails then drop it off a dock onto the lake.  Can't get anymore real world then that. Rails might be a bit tweaked:lol:

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

no shits were given.  The lack of visibility also made it that much worse

:lol:

Do not forget the other dock he hit earlier that day too....real world muskoka testing!

• Like 1

I watched Tommy demo the assaut for 20 miles down trail 15 on snowcrest shit trails then drop it off a dock onto the lake.  Can't get anymore real world then that. Rails might be a bit tweaked:lol:

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

no shits were given.  The lack of visibility also made it that much worse

Not sure how you old boys watched.... I already had my helmet off for a dart and back on by the time you guys rolled up to sparrow :lol:

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not sure how you old boys watched.... I already had my helmet off for a dart and back on by the time you guys rolled up to sparrow :lol:

Truthfully, I could not see shit....that freezing rain was bad.

I miss those days or zipping through the trails without a care in the world....

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Truthfully, I could not see shit....that freezing rain was bad.

I miss those days or zipping through the trails without a care in the world....

same here.  Between the fogging up and freezing rain, it was almost drive by feel

9 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

same here.  Between the fogging up and freezing rain, it was almost drive by feel

It can be scary... running a lake following a stake line with freezing rain coming down.... suddenly it's a near miss of one of the stakes....

That's when I got off the ice and headed into the bush to have less rain get at you, slow it down a bit and a better safer ride.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

They shoulda called it an 840 (cuz it is) and kicked BRP's ass with it. 

That XC 850 129" is right on the money IMO... now where's my 137" w/out the monkey bars ??

Funny how they always round-up, ZR900 was an 862.  You will have to go and snowcheck 850 Assault 144...to get something longer than 129....no 136/137 available yet....unless, as you said, you want monkey bars  :)  

That's the official story, but pretty sure he was calling race officials cocksuckers, and arguing about Trudeau. 

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I think some of us poo koolaide drinkers have put more miles on our 800 axys sleds in a few weekends than you have all year Dale :snack:  

By the way gave newf your well wishes.  He scratched from the race last night due to mechanical issues :bc: 

Coming soon.  The Rush will be dropped before you know it.

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

They shoulda called it an 840 (cuz it is) and kicked BRP's ass with it. 

That XC 850 129" is right on the money IMO... now where's my 137" w/out the monkey bars ??

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

I was done pounding my guts by Pete's shack on the way up. Fucked if I was givner over those fucking mogals. 

40 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I was done pounding my guts by Pete's shack on the way up. Fucked if I was givner over those fucking mogals. 

Oh come on, those were trophy worthy trails.....or is that only the "North group's" trails that gets that designation....:snack:

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Oh come on, those were trophy worthy trails.....or is that only the "North group's" trails that gets that designation....:snack:

47 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Green trails all the way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Speaking of green. Another bad financial decision. :news:

Screenshot_20180307-151920.png

8000 or back the 4-stroke/9000 that you mentioned.....and you going on the wild side and try the 137, likely a better choice with a 9000.

Sound financial decision......:guzzle:

24 minutes ago, Stoney said:

8000 or back the 4-stroke/9000 that you mentioned.....and you going on the wild side and try the 137, likely a better choice with a 9000.

Sound financial decision......:guzzle:

8000. $2800 more is alot of oil. Yes 137 this time. 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

ya.... like i hadnt ridden from sprucedale in the same bullshit that day...... excuses

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

ya.... like i hadnt ridden from sprucedale in the same bullshit that day...... excuses

Bullshit the D trail was fine that day. They actually groom trails north, south, east and west of snowcrest mogul riders. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Reevester said:

8000. $2800 more is alot of oil. Yes 137 this time. 

Congrats than :bc:

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Bullshit the D trail was fine that day. They actually groom trails north, south, east and west of snowcrest mogul riders

Bullshit the D trail was fine that day. They actually groom trails north, south, east and west of snowcrest mogul riders. 

Your sold on the push button on the fly adjustment then.

Difference being, the 1200 worked.  The Pro-Ride never did. 

(sorry, we know how butthurt you get about that topic). 

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

Likely in a year or so. Like the 1200 it ran its course