2019 Polaris reveal

Puzzleboy

Yep, 850cc with an R-Motion copy skid. "Class Leading Durability".  15 year old SDI tech......

See, Polaris is innovative..... :)

Looks like the Rush's days are numbered....

Edited by Puzzleboy

I heard SG got in shit for revealing the 2019 Doos before BRP did.... lol

16 hours ago, Poncho said:

Like I figured in the Indy Assault chassis.and it’s Snowgoer so it must be correct as per Puzzle fact.....http://snowgoer.com/latest-news/polaris-2019-snowmobiles/25820/

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yep, 850cc with an R-Motion copy skid. "Class Leading Durability".  15 year old SDI tech......

See, Polaris is innovative..... :)

Looks like the Rush's days are numbered....

Actually ski doo took the rmotion type skid patent that polaris filed with the axys one. I believe the legal battle is still on going :bc: 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Anything's possible..... :)  Wonder why they never brought it to market? 

probably fine tuning it.  Doo would have bought it out quick so the yellow kool aid drinkers would think it was a doo idea and their sheep would lap it up.

:news:

Edited by 04nightfire
  • Thanks 1

So, for 7 years.... they were "fine tuning it", but they copied an entire 850 engine in only 2 years? 

Ummmmh.... no. 

I think they were hedging on the Rush.  And we all know how that worked out.....

Edited by Puzzleboy

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

So, for 7 years.... they were"fine tuning it", but they copied an entire 850 engine in only 2 years? 

Ummmmh.... no. 

I think they were hedging on the Rush.  And we all know how that worked out.....

Copied in 2 years? Do some research..... 850 polaris has been on the DL since 2013

:news:

And do you know when Doo started designing their 850?  :)  I know the Poo engine is an older design; it uses an induction system from the last century. 

I was referring to their market timing, not the actual engine.  Don't get your Poo panties all in a bunch.  Anyway, hopefully their new 850 works well, and the crankshafts don't snap like on their 800s. 

Assault.jpg

Edited by Puzzleboy

3 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

And do you know when Doo started designing their 850?  :)

I was referring to their market timing, not the actual engine.  Don't get your Poo panties all in a bunch.  Anyway, hopefully their new 850 works well, and the crankshafts don't snap like on their 800s. 

Assault.jpg

and I hope they don't eat belts like the doo 850

Obviously, they only break when ridden aggressively. 

You're still at Fusion-level. 

Just now, Tommy said:

Ive bag driven 3 800 axys sleds and one 600.....

never had one lick of grief yet poodle

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Obviously, they only break when ridden aggressively. 

You're still at Fusion-level. 

nahhhhh 

Im still looking to ride by the time you have to head back and change your depends. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Tommy said:

Ive bag driven 3 800 axys sleds and one 600.....

never had one lick of grief yet poodle

Well, I am glad to hear there is at least 4 good ones out there, but if they were ridden like they were meant to be, instead of just a short little slow demo ride, I am sure those 4 would have a similar story to all the rest we hear about. :news:

2 hours ago, irv said:

Well, I am glad to hear there is at least 4 good ones out there, but if they were ridden like they were meant to be, instead of just a short little slow demo ride, I am sure those 4 would have a similar story to all the rest we hear about. :news:

I think some of us poo koolaide drinkers have put more miles on our 800 axys sleds in a few weekends than you have all year Dale :snack:  

By the way gave newf your well wishes.  He scratched from the race last night due to mechanical issues :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I think some of us poo koolaide drinkers have put more miles on our 800 axys sleds in a few weekends than you have all year Dale :snack:  

By the way gave newf your well wishes.  He scratched from the race last night due to mechanical issues :bc: 

I watched Tommy demo the assaut for 20 miles down trail 15 on snowcrest shit trails then drop it off a dock onto the lake.  Can't get anymore real world then that. Rails might be a bit tweaked:lol:

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I watched Tommy demo the assaut for 20 miles down trail 15 on snowcrest shit trails then drop it off a dock onto the lake.  Can't get anymore real world then that. Rails might be a bit tweaked:lol:

:lol: too funny. 

36 minutes ago, Reevester said:

no shits were given.  The lack of visibility also made it that much worse

• Like 1