Queer dudes are still the majority of aids cases in the US every year so oops

Irrelevant boolsheet mate, fuck ya couch. Fuck it in the shooter aye :snack:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Smell My Hand?

@Wildboer come smell this mans hand 

Go eat a tide pods bitch.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I just tied a knott in the end of some sausage casings and got'r done!  :lmao:

I just hoped for the best and gave her a some nice skin cream . cant believe I never had to get the canon packed . I did roll em on 50/50 depending on just how whorish they were and how loaded I was lol  

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Withdrawal method ftmfw!!!!

Why?  @wildboer can swallow...so I'm told.

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’m sure those dudes appreciated that. :bc: 

Hey, I'm working on a trade for you to stay here permanently.  Those fuckers at TBP are some real ball busters though.  Apparently, Tool Kit, Rev and Ice aren't enough.  Still working on it.....

:lol:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I just hoped for the best and gave her a some nice skin cream . cant believe I never had to get the canon packed . I did roll em on 50/50 depending on just how whorish they were and how loaded I was lol  

Holy fuck!  "canon packed".  I don't know what the fuck is going on!  AGAIN!  I must be slow tonight!  Or, I need to rub one out...wait a minute.......

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, I'm working on a trade for you to stay here permanently.  Those fuckers at TBP are some real ball busters though.  Apparently, Tool Kit, Rev and Ice aren't enough.  Still working on it.....

Holy fuck!  "canon packed".  I don't know what the fuck is going on!  AGAIN!  I must be slow tonight!  Or, I need to rub one out...wait a minute.......

So youre told huh.... :news:

Just now, DAVE said:

So youre told huh.... :news:

Ok, I'll admit it....he took that shit like a champ!  Damn!  I didn't even need to wipe up!  It was nice....and he made me a short stack of flapjacks afterwords.  I didn't eat them though.....just in case.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok, I'll admit it....he took that shit like a champ!  Damn!  I didn't even need to wipe up!  It was nice....and he made me a short stack of flapjacks afterwords.  I didn't eat them though.....just in case.  :lol:

Serious question....

Is the guy receiving a queer...or is the guy giving?

:lmao:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

the canon pack was my worst fear I knew a few guys who had the pleasure. 

I guess the nurse tells you to milk your pennies  then she takes a long cotten swap and rams it down your cock as far as she can then pulls it out . that was  the testing method still makes me cringe .  

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I guess the nurse tells you to milk your pennies  then she takes a long cotten swap and rams it down your cock as far as she can then pulls it out . that was  the testing method still makes me cringe .  

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!

Related image

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Been there done that...i called it the elephant QTip. :wall:

Minus the milking. :lol: