Truth

jtssrx

non-truth.

dreamers are not here illegally. they came here as children with their parents illegally, but them being here is not illegal. 

do you not realize that? or do you think illegal immigrants are referred to as "dreamers"? it's hard to tell and it wouldn't be surprising tbh.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

non-truth.

dreamers are not here illegally. they came here as children with their parents illegally, but them being here is not illegal. 

do you not realize that? or do you think illegal immigrants are referred to as "dreamers"? it's hard to tell and it wouldn't be surprising tbh.

I really don’t think he does understand how they had no choice in coming here. 

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

non-truth.

Well then!  That settles it.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like bags of cocaine. The dealers were here illegally, but it's not the cocaines fault...totally legal.

Idiots.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

non-truth.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Any person that is not a citizen that entered the country illegally is breaking the law regardless of how they got here. You can spin it anyway you want but your feelings don’t override the fact that their status is illegal immigrant

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Any person that is not a citizen that entered the country illegally is breaking the law regardless of how they got here. You can spin it anyway you want but your feelings don’t override the fact that their status is illegal immigrant

:lol: that is not true ya dipshit. 

28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you have proof you family arrived here legally?

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you have proof you family arrived here legally?

The actual question should be "can anyone show proof his family didn't come here legally".  Dreamers came here illegally and that's a known..simple solution would be to go through the proper procedure if you wish to stay here.

15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The actual question should be "can anyone show proof his family didn't come here legally".  Dreamers came here illegally and that's a known..simple solution would be to go through the proper procedure if you wish to stay here.

My point is if your gonna complain and demand they leave you better be sure your decendents came here legally including yours.

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My point is if your gonna complain and demand they leave you better be sure your dependents came here legally including yours.

This is an idiotic “immigrants built this nation” argument justifying our current lack of immigration control.

Go kill yourself, then lay down.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Please cite the statute that says a child of an illegal immigrant is not an illegal immigrant.  Obamas executive order doesn't count.

right after you show me they are....

both parties agreed to DACA dufus. therefore there is nothing illegal about it. 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My point is if your gonna complain and demand they leave you better be sure your dependents came here legally including yours.

My complaint isn’t with the illegals you fucking moron. My complaint is people like you want to call people who are here legally Nazi or Racist because they don’t support law breakers. Thats the lefts answer to everything. If you disagree with me I will label you in some way

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My complaint isn’t with the illegals you fucking moron. My complaint is people like you want to call people who are here legally Nazi or Racist because they don’t support law breakers. Thats the lefts answer to everything. If you disagree with me I will label you in some way

so legal people here cannot be racist or called racist names?

Just now, jtssrx said:

Holy fuck of course it was.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so legal people here cannot be racist or called racist names?

Who said that you dumb fuck? Your answer is to label any who disagrees with your stance on any topic a racist. It’s pathetic 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who said that you dumb fuck? Your answer is to label any who disagrees with your stance on any topic a racist. It’s pathetic 

you just did! 

My complaint is people like you want to call people who are here legally Nazi or Racist because they don’t support law breakers"

i don't think people who don't support law breakers are racists!!! that is an untrue blanket statement

but i do think racists that don't support law breakers, are racists

see the difference, moron?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you just did! 

My complaint is people like you want to call people who are here legally Nazi or Racist because they don’t support law breakers"

i don't think people who don't support law breakers are racists!!! that is an untrue blanket statement

but i do think racists that don't support law breakers, are racists

see the difference, moron?

Lmao way to twist my words what an asshole