Polaris Team #10 wins 2018 Iron Dog

Poncho

7 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Basement's too full of bike and sled parts, can't dwell there. 

But I do hear Polaris will soon be unveiling a machine with features that cater to your, ummmh, special needs. 

The new machine will incorporate a microphone and processor, and when it senses anyone speaking unfavourably about anything Polaris, it will automatically dispense a couple tissues to wipe your tears, followed by couple more to wipe away your butthurt.   The machine will have satellite driven WiFi also, so you can post pictures of your sledding exploits to FS in real time. 

Wow you are so butthurt.....sad

Lol, no.... butthurt is when you go off upset, take your Tonkas home, etc..  I don't find anything on FS that interesting. 

But that machine is exactly what you need! :)   C'mon, even you have to admit that was damn funny!

Edited by Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

Lol, no.... butthurt is when you go off upset, take your Tonkas home, etc..  I don't find anything on FS that interesting. 

But that machine is exactly what you need! :)

You are on another spiral-tard dive....you better get back on the meds...

7 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Seems we struck a nerve there..... lol

Cause it's right on the money....

No one cares about your problems on this site. You are really embarrassing yourself.  Take your meds son.

Lol, the only one with problems here is you.  You take FS far too seriously.  You dish it out, but cannot take it in return.   And that's a fact.  You just proved it with that post.  It's an un-moderated sled forum for entertainment and occasional sled talk ..... you seem to be the only guy who struggles with it.  There are moderated forums for crybabies, like HCS, etc. 

Yeah, might hit the bottle later. 

Just now, Poncho said:

No one cares about your problems on this site. You are really embarrassing yourself.  Take your meds son.

13 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Lol, the only one with problems here is you.  You take FS far too seriously.  You dish it out, but cannot take it in return.   And that's a fact.  You just proved it with that post.  It's an un-moderated sled forum for entertainment and occasional sled talk ..... you seem to be the only guy who struggles with it.  There are moderated forums for crybabies, like HCS, etc. 

Yeah, might hit the bottle later. 

I think you been hitting the bottle for awhile now....go easy.  You got work tomorrow....big budget meeting....

• Like 1

Ok, let's get back on track. 

Iron Dog next year..... who's in?  

Anybody ever done a long distance X-country race, or thought about it?   Would be an incredible experience. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

17 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, they're ugly as sin..... who would want this? 

2019 XRS.jpg

not me

13 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not to worry Tim, like we said, you're not their target demographic anyway.  :)  And you don't ride anwyay. 

Everybody said the Rev was ugly too..... yet they all copied it.  Lol

the rev was ugly. the XS chassis was their best

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

not me

the rev was ugly. the XS chassis was their best

that little seat doesn't look very comfortable.... but then again whoever buys that sled isn't likely to ever sit down...

18 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Anybody ever done a long distance X-country race, or thought about it?   Would be an incredible experience. 

I spent 16 hours and 200 miles trying to find a lost Skidoo rider once.....does that count?

I’m in.....is there a seniors category for us?...sorry me...

On 2018-02-28 at 11:20 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Your best buddy newfiebullet is doing caines quest as we speak 

9 hours ago, Kev144 said:

How is Newf doing, I miss him here. Tell him I said hi and wish him good luck. :bc:

Doo riders can be hard to find...... :)

No Seniors category, just a pro race category and a half -distance challenge category. 

This year, there were several guys in their 40s, 50s, and even a guy in his 60s.  Todd Palin is 50-odd and was a strong finisher.  I'm guessing resourcefullness and adaptability are just as important as riding quickly. 

Get that XCR ready. 

On 3/1/2018 at 6:17 PM, Poncho said:

I spent 16 hours and 200 miles trying to find a lost Skidoo rider once.....does that count?

I’m in.....is there a seniors category for us?...sorry me...

Good for him!  I can just imagine the conversations with the race officials......

"Listen you fucking little asshole..... "

On 3/2/2018 at 10:18 AM, Kev144 said: