Polaris Team #10 wins 2018 Iron Dog

Poncho

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, they're ugly as sin..... who would want this? 

2019 XRS.jpg

That thing is fucking hideous.

This is even worse. Looks like a damn Catfish.

image.png.cff324222e60d99c5e64f5c8a3409eaf.png

Edited by Blackstar
  • Thanks 1

Not to worry Tim, like we said, you're not their target demographic anyway.  :)  And you don't ride anwyay. 

Everybody said the Rev was ugly too..... yet they all copied it.  Lol

Edited by Puzzleboy

4 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not to worry Tim, like we said, you're not their target demographic anyway.  :)

Come on Puzzler, you can't be that yellow....did you actually look at the picture.  It is ugly, you must admit.... I never thought the REV was ugly, I had 4 of them, I'm sure you remember

Edited by Poncho

Was never a big fan of the REV styling, but to each his own. ...... but yes, the XRS in all black looks good to me. Lean and packaged, purposeful, no protrusions for the sake of aesthetics.   A G4 feels quite roomy when you sit on it too. 

The 900t louvres are something.... lol.  Still find it odd the turbo is only available in 137+

Kids will love all those new colours and styling accents..... just not sure how many will be forking out the dough.  Anyway, let's see how the new Fusion looks.... :)

And it's more important how they go, turn, and stop. 

Think I've heard that before somewhere...... just prior to the chequebook coming out.  :)

Now that the season is winding down, I'm prepared to make a fair offer on that XCR.  Gonna run it in next year's 'Dog. 

4 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Think I've heard that before somewhere...... just prior to the chequebook coming out.  :)

Now that the season is winding down, I'm prepared to make a fair offer on that XCR.  Gonna run it in next year's 'Dog. 

I pay cash...no chequebook here.......and for the record you don't need another basement toy to sit on while posting on Freedomsledder......just stick with your current collection.

Heard that before too..... right before I heard mention of accessing a credit line because "these new sleds are just so expensive....". 

Lol.... bullshitter. 

Thought you were Spring Checking a new 900turbo, because that was "what you were waiting for"..... and it was "what the people wanted"? 

Too bad it's the ugliest sled on snow!  lol

Edited by Puzzleboy

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Heard that before too..... right before I heard mention of accessing a credit line because "these new sleds are just so expensive....". 

Lol.... bullshitter. 

Thought you were Spring Checking a new 900turbo, because that was "what you were waiting for"?

Nope, 900 not for me.  I think the bullshitter is yourself.....since you have so much time off you should be riding everyday.  My toys are cash...

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

Lol, ok.  Did you double your salary recently? 

Time for a Rolex Flex. 

yes there was another promotion........but you must of missed that announcement....

I delete the unimportant ones.....

Good to hear.... nice to have your house paid off, etc.   I still have some debt, but money is still relatively cheap. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

58 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not to worry Tim, like we said, you're not their target demographic anyway.  :)  And you don't ride anwyay. 

Loved the looks of my '03 Beavertail.

Now this is damn sexy. The Yamaha boys will be disappointed that it just a stick package but it still looks sweet.

image.png.d75a04cdf990668b96d5714462c8c13d.png

• Like 1

That is hideous.  Looks like they're trying to cover up a turd with stickers. 

Yamaha must cringe every time their name gets put on another U.S. built Cat, knowing what's underneath.....

Edited by Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, J D Harmeyer said:

It is pretty strange looking but people are saying the 850 works, the 900T should perform.

I have no doubt that the performance is there.

Its just this "Transformeresk" bodywork I question.

But as Puzz says, I'm not the demo they are after. I'd say it must be the late 20-30 somethings.

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I have no doubt that the performance is there.

Its just this "Transformeresk" bodywork I question.

But as Puzz says, I'm not the demo they are after. I'd say it must be the late 20-30 somethings.

Do they have a basement dweller demographic model?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Loved the looks of my '03 Beavertail.

Now this is damn sexy. The Yamaha boys will be disappointed that it just a stick package but it still looks sweet.

image.png.d75a04cdf990668b96d5714462c8c13d.png

Looks pretty good.  The Yamaha blue stands out nice on the snow.  I’d only buy it if I could get a slightly lower windshield.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Basement's too full of bike and sled parts, can't dwell there. 

But I do hear Polaris will soon be unveiling a machine with features that cater to your, ummmh, special needs. 

The new machine will incorporate a microphone and processor, and when it senses anyone speaking unfavourably about anything Polaris, it will automatically dispense a couple tissues to wipe your tears, followed by couple more to wipe away your butthurt.   The machine will have satellite driven WiFi also, so you can post pictures of your sledding exploits to FS in real time.