Who gives a shit about Iron Dog.....the real race was this weekend

f7ben

14 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I thought that too , but then I thought , " Ahh , screw that , I'm not changing a whole front clip over the summer "   :bc:

It has been a long time since I wrecked a sled......I'm due I guess 

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Grudge racing"?  :lol: That's it!!!  We're throwin' hands now!!!!!!  

And.....on the racing part....

zambo-slice-say.jpg

Ghey

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are being all coy and shit about the whole thing....fucking homos. :lol:

Cell service is shit. I’m on my way back. Seemed like it was pretty clear. Order of greatness: XCR, Assault, sabercat with one power valve and 10k miles, F7, busted ass IQRR, Etec. Preston needs to get to making a new name plate for the grand champ. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ghey

Cell service is shit. I’m on my way back. Seemed like it was pretty clear. Order of greatness: XCR, Assault, sabercat with one power valve and 10k miles, F7, busted ass IQRR, Etec. Preston needs to get to making a new name plate for the grand champ. 

Thank you...very concise. :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ghey

Get that IQr cobbled back together and put it on some real trails that it was made to pound.  Get off that faggot lake racing shit.  Are you crippled or something?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Get that IQr cobbled back together and put it on some real trails that it was made to pound.  Get off that faggot lake racing shit.  Are you crippled or something?  :lol:

Dude.....sx sleds are more worthless than 440F sleds on groomed trails. I'd rather ride a fucking 153 mountain sled down the trail .....better chance of keeping it on 2 skis

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude.....sx sleds are more worthless than 440F sleds on groomed trails. I'd rather ride a fucking 153 mountain sled down the trail .....better chance of keeping it on 2 skis

Are you crippled also?  Or do you own Kim gear? Same. :lol:

Are you crippled also?  Or do you own Kim gear? Same. :lol:

Not crippled.....just not retarded. I like sleds that top out faster than 70 and will go around corners on 2 skis. That aint a faggot ass SX sled 

Just now, f7ben said:

Not crippled.....just not retarded. I like sleds that top out faster than 70 and will go around corners on 2 skis. That aint a faggot ass SX sled 

Yeah.... You go-fast motorheads all need a good clinic on suspensions. :lmao:

Straight-line lake racer meatheads.  Stay in shape for your next ride!!  GRUELING!  :lol:

Related image

Yeah.... You go-fast motorheads all need a good clinic on suspensions. :lmao:

Straight-line lake racer meatheads.  Stay in shape for your next ride!!  GRUELING!  :lol:

Related image

You'd cry if you came down the river on a real sled.....slowing down to 100mph inches away from another sled. Working the fucking thing around the corner as fast as you can and getting it straight before given er again......10000x more fun than banging around trying to jump driveways.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'd cry if you came down the river on a real sled.....slowing down to 100mph inches away from another sled. Working the fucking thing around the corner as fast as you can and getting it straight before given er again......10000x more fun than banging around trying to jump driveways.

Sounds easy.  Just not fun.  I only jump drives sometimes on the way to the trail....or when I feel like playing "driveway darts".  They aren't all solid snow ramps you know.  I've embarrassed myself one too many times doing that shit.  Last one happened ia few years ago in front of an old man and his wife leaving their house.  :lol: Mound gave way half way through and I burried it into the snow on the other side up to the fly screen.  Also...face planted.  :lmao: Ahhh....I love this sport.

Image result for snowmobile fail

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

To each his own.

Sounds easy.  Just not fun.  I only jump drives sometimes on the way to the trail....or when I feel like playing "driveway darts".  They aren't all solid snow ramps you know.  I've embarrassed myself one too many times doing that shit.  Last one happened ia few years ago in front of an old man and his wife leaving their house.  :lol: Mound gave way half way through and I burried it into the snow on the other side up to the fly screen.  Also...face planted.  :lmao: Ahhh....I love this sport.

Yah....I'm too old for that shit. When I was young I wanted good shocks and a lot of track and a sled that would bang. No interest in that shit anymore at all 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah....I'm too old for that shit. When I was young I wanted good shocks and a lot of track and a sled that would bang. No interest in that shit anymore at all 

I'm older than you!!!!  I run high on the adrenaline side though.  

BTW...I got a small "stinger" yesterday with my "nice" shocks.  Rears need a revalve.  I'm not young enough for this shit anymore and I'm not doing 40 foot doubles out there either.  I've got them damn near full soft and it's still like riding an ironing board.  

"Stinger"- a slight spine compression.  (in case you didn't know).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm older than you!!!!  I run high on the adrenaline side though.  

BTW...I got a small "stinger" yesterday with my "nice" shocks.  Rears need a revalve.  I'm not young enough for this shit anymore and I'm not doing 40 foot doubles out there either.  I've got them damn near full soft and it's still like riding an ironing board.  

"Stinger"- a slight spine compression.  (in case you didn't know).

Yah....fuck that shit. I like soft and laser like handling and blistering speed. There are so many more aspects to riding the river as well. You have to have big balls to tuck into the snow dust and just track someones helmet or taillight if you can see it.... :lol: there are a lot of rocks out there waiting to catapult you into the air at a high rate of speed.