Who gives a shit about Iron Dog.....the real race was this weekend

f7ben

Sounds like Drews XCR 800 laid a beating on Analers SBA and faggot Prestones Etec :lol: also sounds like Analers SBA laid a beating on faggot Prestones Etec and Prestone is in full blown triggered excuse mode :lol: I have seen it before , the little pumpkin head runs around accusing everyone of having turbos and nitrous and ported this or that for years on end 

Polaris - 1

Everyone elses junks - 0

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Polaris doesnt have jackshaft issues????

Iron Dog thread, some of the Poo teams had jackshaft issues, Tom mentioned some of the XCR's had bad jackshafts....China steel FTW! :lol:

Edited by snoughnut

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Iron Dog thread, some of the Poo teams had jackshaft issues, Tom mentioned some of the XCR's had bad jackshafts....China steel FTW! :lol:

:lol: ahhh....missed it 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

sorry typo, 15.  Things even got a hole melted in the hood from when his voltage regulator fried and almost took the motor with it.

what tracks are you guys spinning......no way he should beat you anywhere 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

sorry typo, 15.  Things even got a hole melted in the hood from when his voltage regulator fried and almost took the motor with it.

I know......maybe yours need to get clapped out a bit, give it some time. :lol:

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what tracks are you guys spinning......no way he should beat you anywhere 

Thats what I said!  We're both spinning 2.0"  He has beat the bag out of that thing too.  He did the one arm wave on the way by just to rub it in.  Fucker. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats what I said!  We're both spinning 2.0"  He has beat the bag out of that thing too.  He did the one arm wave on the way by just to rub it in.  Fucker. :lol: 

:lol: I would have taken him out hard......its just plastics 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I would have taken him out hard......its just plastics 

You oughta see that old bone of his, it just wreaks "no fucks given".  He also  bought a 17 M8000 SnoPro for off trail, but has only put about 100 miles on it.  His sled has made me a believer about how much abuse that chassis can take.  He's gone through 2 sets of shocks, finally had Monster revalve them. and put fresh pistons in at 6000 miles just as preventive maintenance (something he's not big on :lol:  ), we figure its got about 8-9000 miles on it, cuz the speedo hasn't always been plugged in.  A month ago, the voltage regulator failed, motor almost burned down, and even melted a hole in the hood in the process.  Old bone just keeps on going, and going pretty damn good too. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You oughta see that old bone of his, it just wreaks "no fucks given".  He also  bought a 17 M8000 SnoPro for off trail, but has only put about 100 miles on it.  His sled has made me a believer about how much abuse that chassis can take.  He's gone through 2 sets of shocks, finally had Monster revalve them. and put fresh pistons in at 6000 miles just as preventive maintenance (something he's not big on :lol:  ), we figure its got about 8-9000 miles on it, cuz the speedo hasn't always been plugged in.  A month ago, the voltage regulator failed, motor almost burned down, and even melted a hole in the hood in the process.  Old bone just keeps on going, and going pretty damn good too. :lol: 

its nice when you get a good one 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Perm probably stuffed a dirty sock in one of your throttle bodies.  :bc:  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Christ even my brothers 05 SBA with 8000 miles was walking by my supposedly new and improved 17 SBA last weekend.  Bullshit if you ask me. :flush: 

Holy shit...an 05...thats impressive...even if they didnt make one. :lol:

Im assuming you meant 15. :bc:

18 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Perm probably stuffed a dirty sock in one of your throttle bodies.  :bc:  

He would if he could, trust me. :lol:  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Holy shit...an 05...thats impressive...even if they didnt make one. :lol:

Im assuming you meant 15. :bc:

Yeah, I did an edit :bc: 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We showed Preston this post. Triggered. 

Fucking XCR is the ultimate trail machine. I had so much fun on it. He walked em all on the drag. Not even a contest. And it isn’t made by Trudope. Win win. 

I told all you fuckers that the axys was an amazing chassis and a beast out of the hole.

• Like 2