Who gives a shit about Iron Dog.....the real race was this weekend

f7ben

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....fuck that shit. I like soft and laser like handling and blistering speed. There are so many more aspects to riding the river as well. You have to have big balls to tuck into the snow dust and just track someones helmet or taillight if you can see it.... :lol: there are a lot of rocks out there waiting to catapult you into the air at a high rate of speed. 

Oh, I promise you, my sled handles.

A couple of us were having lunch up at the Pequaywan inn (Not sure how familair you are with this area) and ran into some of you "sit-downers" getting ready to take the Cloquet river down to Island Lake Inn so we jumped in.  It had some fun moments.  Some nice sweepers, lots of ice heave jumping and some nice banks to jump and some open water skipping.  Just a lot of straights and it was cold as fuck.  They were probably the type of guys you ride with.  Bar to bar.  They were a fun bunch though.  Hell, we go the long way to avoid going across the lakes to gas up.  We just aren't usually dressed for that open air.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I promise you, my sled handles.

A couple of us were having lunch up at the Pequaywan inn (Not sure how familair you are with this area) and ran into some of you "sit-downers" getting ready to take the Cloquet river down to Island Lake Inn so we jumped in.  It had some fun moments.  Some nice sweepers, lots of ice heave jumping and some nice banks to jump and some open water skipping.  Just a lot of straights and it was cold as fuck.  They were probably the type of guys you ride with.  Bar to bar.  They were a fun bunch though.  Hell, we go the long way to avoid going across the lakes to gas up.  We just aren't usually dressed for that open air.

The section of river we ride has it all and culminates with 20 miles of highspeed straights and open sweeping corners. Seen lots of engines and belts go down trying to hang :lol: I just love it. Beers under every bridge.....lunch at the bar and non stop laughs and trading paint

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

So did anyone of you faggots have a CFR1k to line up with .......maybe see where the Bear shits in the woods instead of lining up these little toy sleds????

Nothing gay like that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jammin said:

So at the end of the day..................

Polaris wins in Mercer, WI and also the Iron Dog in Alaska.  Coincidence?  I THINK NOT!  :lol: 

No surprise really. They only surprise is i thought MY Polaris was going to win the race!!!!111

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No surprise really. They only surprise is i thought MY Polaris was going to win the race!!!!111

I just talked with YS and he said ur sled is awesome  :bc:   And he said it was an awesome weekend  :bc: 

17 minutes ago, jammin said:

I just talked with YS and he said ur sled is awesome  :bc:   And he said it was an awesome weekend  :bc: 

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It was a tremendous weekend! The greatest! :bc:

Tremendous weekend, it was probably the best weekend, believe me. :bc: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jammin said:

So at the end of the day..................

Polaris wins in Mercer, WI and also the Iron Dog in Alaska.  Coincidence?  I THINK NOT!  :lol: 

Does anybody know how many Poo sleds sold on this Monday,due to this weekends results?:lol: