The secret trump vote

Rod

Just now, SSFB said:

No it wouldn't. Donald Trump will win South Dakota whether I vote for him or not. Explain how me voting for him would help him beat Hillary. 

oh man..it's a matter of principle .. i know you're not that thick...stand for something or fall for anything.

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump doesn't give 2 fucks about the border and his fiscal policies will add an estimated $10 Trillion to the debt, those estimates are always on the low side.

But you're buying his fairy tales so you think I'm full of shit. :lol:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT your the one buying fairytales :guzzle: it's amazing you have the skill to remember to breath Sheepshitforbrains, buying into the DemonCUNTS talking points :lmao: what a moron 

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

oh man..it's a matter of principle .. i know you're not that thick...stand for something or fall for anything.

Yeah, it is a matter of principle, which is why I won't vote for Trump. 

So again, how would my vote help Trump win the Presidency?

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, it is a matter of principle, which is why I won't vote for Trump. 

So again, how would my vote help Trump win the Presidency?

ok so you don't like trump and i guess you don't like hillary...you won't vote for either so you're going to throw your vote at johnson and you know if that helps you sleep at night..that's fine..least you voted.

But you don't know 100% that trump will take your state..not that it matters to you though.

But you do what you think is right for you.:bc:

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It wasn't a comparison between those two, just a simple showing of how the lesser of two evils bullshit is bullshit.

I noticed you didn't have any problem if it was a Stalin/Hillary comparison. :lol:

Sure i would...but ive never seen that comparison really....its always trump and hitler....which is insane.

49 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

This election will be like no other-no doubt.

Polls usually are fairly accurate but i just don't think so this time around.

They were way off in one in  clintons victories 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

This election will be like no other-no doubt.

Polls usually are fairly accurate but i just don't think so this time around.

$500 :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

$500 on your boy Dump? :lmao: :snack:

See how fucking stupid you are!!! I'm not betting on nor voting for either of these 2 clowns running. If you actually paid any bit of attention, at all, to anything ohter then your own posts you'd know this by now. Keep at it you narcassistic hack :idiot: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

See how fucking stupid you are!!! I'm not betting on nor voting for either of these 2 clowns running. If you actually paid any bit of attention, at all, to anything ohter then your own posts you'd know this by now. Keep at it you narcassistic hack :idiot: 

You're a wall flower on here.  Nobody pays attention or gives a fuck what you post.  :dunno:. You try and plead for attention by following me around :snack:

Two posts and I'm bored with you! You've got no shock factor anymore shit stain. That's why you resort to insulting people's wives / Families now. How far you've fallen :lol: 

Getting put in Time Out for a few days on a wide open forum with very very few rules is truly an act of a mental midget of epic proportions. Especially when what you did is what you've whined about numerous times. SMH

Most people seem to disagree with me on this but I do feel sorry or you

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Two posts and I'm bored with you! You've got no shock factor anymore shit stain. That's why you resort to insulting people's wives / Families now. How far you've fallen :lol: 

Getting put in Time Out for a few days on a wide open forum with very very few rules is truly an act of a mental midget of epic proportions. Especially when what you did is what you've whined about numerous times. SMH

Most people seem to disagree with me on this but I do feel sorry or you

I don't.  The guy is a first class douche.