The secret trump vote

Rod

years ago, i was often called for opinions by pollsters. as far as they were concerned, i was an NDP supporter who was against anything industrial and we all had to embrace mother earth and be union members giving donations to one armed nigerian lesbians. never gave em my real stance. i have encouraged all i know to never give your real thoughts. more people are doing this as seen by some recent elections that have had pollsters sratching their heads. it is so fucking wrong that poli's run countries by what the polls say. jesus fucking christ, state your platform and go through with it. if the majority voted you in, bingo. and if they dont like what transpired, they can vote you out. 'polls,(poles)' are for fishing and strippers.

btw i am economic, crime, foreign policy RW. and personal freedoms LW. i have a hell of a time on election day

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

13921137_1044170932304419_80788119277589

Susan Collins!   :lmao: Its laughable she has a R behind her name.

https://www.conservativereview.com/members/susan-collins/liberty-card/

Liberty score of 10%

Voted 235 times liberal to 58 conservative.   No wonder you love her. 

• 2 weeks later...

why trump could win..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/08/13/app-maker---trump-win-election/88640044/

LOS ANGELES — Despite a majority of opinion polls showing the 2016 presidential election going to Democrat Hillary Clinton, a smartphone app developer says his data suggests challenger Donald Trump will be the victor.

“Based on the stats we see, he looks strong,” says Ric Militi, co-founder of San Diego-based Crazy Raccoons, maker of the Zip question and answer app. His app poses questions and polls responses based on an average of 100,000 daily users. “I go with Trump, based on what we see.”

— ”New polls suggest Trump is getting crushed by Clinton. Do they reflect how you are going to vote?” Some 64% told Zip they would vote for Trump, compared to 36% for Clinton. In the latestReuters/Ipsos poll, Clinton leads Trump, 42% to 36%.

— ”California, who you voting for?” Trump got 55%, compared to 45% for Clinton. In the latest Public Policy Institute of California poll, Clinton has a 16-point advantage over Trump, 46% to 30%.

Edited by Capt.Storm

On 8/8/2016 at 4:59 PM, Sludgey said:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-pollster-theres-a-big-hidden-trump-vote/article/2598805 

one interesting quote from a pollster is "even if you control the demographics, trump still gets a big bump"

The naysayers are in for a big shock come november , It's not even going to be close .  :bc:

Like I told Buss over a month ago at our golf outing, there's only 2 scenarios in which Trump beats Hillary.

1) Large scale terrorist attack

2) A bombshell from Hillary's emails

• Like 1