2018 polaris rush 800 xcr

30 minutes ago, 02sled said:

My wife and I are life partners not business partners. If you're not confident enough on the relationship to be life partners then don't move in together. Contributions in a relationship are far more than just economic.

Well if you truly are life partners then someone else's financial shouldn't be a concern.  One of my accountants remarried after his first wife passed to another widow.  They had no problem putting it in writing that whatever they owned separately would go to their own kids.  Easy and no evil stepmom.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, 02sled said:

My wife and I are life partners not business partners. If you're not confident enough on the relationship to be life partners then don't move in together. Contributions in a relationship are far more than just economic.

Everyone has a different idea about how long LIFE is. When the partnership dies, its becomes all economics.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well if you truly are life partners then someone else's financial shouldn't be a concern.  One of my accountants remarried after his first wife passed to another widow.  They had no problem putting it in writing that whatever they owned separately would go to their own kids.  Easy and no evil stepmom.

Easy?

Sounds easy but it doesn't always work out that way.

57 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Easy?

Sounds easy but it doesn't always work out that way.

I think my example is what I would consider the right way, 02's is putting the pussy on the pedestal way.  So somewhere much closer to my example would be what you are striving for.

On 11/8/2018 at 12:24 PM, 02sled said:

:bullshit:

On 11/8/2018 at 12:24 PM, 02sled said:

Yah but not everyone wants to marry their sister. 😜

• 2 weeks later...

She makes 3x the money you do.   Somehow I am starting to think you got the better end of the deal.   :) .   You are a kept man.

You better be careful or she might kick you to the curb.