Can police get anymore pathetic?

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Keep the ar’s and ban republicans and republican symbols. 

Absolutely!  Send this to CNN for immediate release while they have the 16 year olds on the dole!

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:thumb:

I could get behind this.

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Typical non hero cops. Want the glory not willing to sacrifice and do their fucking jobs!

That’s pretty much it.  They all don the bullet proof vests, wear the side arm, hit the range regularly and gleefully wear the citation ladened uniform....all with the confidence in the fact that most will never pull their gun in the line of duty.  Pretty much retarded.  THEN....when needed.....NOPE!  

It’s time to rethink this idea of “protect”.  ....and put some asses in those seats that can do it.  Ones that don’t panic and or freeze when the time is needed. But again, how often is it needed?  And who the fuck wants to wear that god damn vest every day like they are going into battle?  It’s jinda weird.  TUCK THOSE PANTS IN THE BOOTS....FATTY!!!! :lmao:

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Think they get paid to ride around eating doughnuts all day giving out citations.

When most of their huge incomes are for danger pay to step up in situations like this.

“Danger pay”.   Goodness! :lol:

I respect their job but their seemingly constant want to be recognized as military “heros” is just fucking weird to me.  Fireman too.  Civil servants wanting to act and be treated with full military honors.  Oooof.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

its sad to watch 

Your on a different planet.

Alice training? Active shooter training?

so neither of you women can answer my question....thanks ladies

Edited by Mainecat

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your on a different planet.

Alice training? Active shooter training?

so neither of you women can answer my question....thanks ladies

What do you expect from people who think more guns will cure the problem of gun violence?

imagine a rash of fires caused by toddlers with matches. These idiots would suggest flame throwers instead of removing matches from the toddlers. . Why should the responsible toddlers be denied the joy of matches?  

On 2/24/2018 at 7:42 AM, spin_dry said:

Keep the ar’s and ban republicans and republican symbols. 

yea ok 

Israel ran for office as a Democrat. He was first elected sheriff in 2012, then re-elected in 2016. According to the Sun Sentinel:

sound 100% dem to me 

Two years ago, the Sun Sentinel reportedthat Israel was rewarding top political supporters by giving them and their family members cushy jobs doing public relations and community outreach for the Broward County Sheriff's Office. One such position, outreach manager, paid out a salary of $78,489. The person who got that job was the husband of Israel's campaign manager.

Israel's opponents say he's built a publicly funded political machine, paying back supporters with jobs and using them to keep him in office. They say the money could be better spent, particularly after the sheriff complained about not having enough funding to secure the county courthouse, where a murder suspect recently escaped.

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yea ok 

Israel ran for office as a Democrat. He was first elected sheriff in 2012, then re-elected in 2016. According to the Sun Sentinel:

sound 100% dem to me 

Two years ago, the Sun Sentinel reportedthat Israel was rewarding top political supporters by giving them and their family members cushy jobs doing public relations and community outreach for the Broward County Sheriff's Office. One such position, outreach manager, paid out a salary of $78,489. The person who got that job was the husband of Israel's campaign manager.

Israel's opponents say he's built a publicly funded political machine, paying back supporters with jobs and using them to keep him in office. They say the money could be better spent, particularly after the sheriff complained about not having enough funding to secure the county courthouse, where a murder suspect recently escaped.

Seek help