weekend rides

Just now, Ez ryder said:

you dont have to go all the way . southern metro got 6 on top of a decent base . west metro got 4 on a decent base .

we called off cabin this weekend enough to ride in town . like 8 of us are heading out at 7 tonight 

I have a place to stay and friends to ride with and way better conditions just a couple hours north......ive never ridden anywhere south of Duluth in MN and never would 

Just now, f7ben said:

I have a place to stay and friends to ride with and way better conditions just a couple hours north......ive never ridden anywhere south of Duluth in MN and never would 

some good stuff in metro . if snow is good south metro along the bluffs is great . west metro has a very nice system . north metro also very good . I would argue as good or better than any place south goosebery .

I would rather run trail around cabin country pine river and north than north shore a lot more twisty tight trail . 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

some good stuff in metro . if snow is good south metro along the bluffs is great . west metro has a very nice system . north metro also very good . I would argue as good or better than any place south goosebery .

I would rather run trail around cabin country pine river and north than north shore a lot more twisty tight trail . 

I just like to ride what I know

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ckf said:

Where are you staying? I rode out of Oxbow a few times and loved it. My buddies father in law has a place across from The Homestead Lodge. He ended up moving up there full time after he retired from NH Bureau of Trails. I think he is heavily involved with the Oxbow club now.

image.png

Caribu inn and convention center

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skidooski said:

We are done here so my trail stuff is going into storage and I might start working on the Sea Doos, tar sled and summer projects

It's far from over, across the bridge.  Lower is definitely done , unless the weather does a complete 180.  

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Cannon Falls and south/southeast toward the river is phenomenal, when they have snow.  

Really want to ride around Houston County, but never have snow when I have time and never have time when they have snow.   

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Cannon Falls and south/southeast toward the river is phenomenal, when they have snow.  

Really want to ride around Houston County, but never have snow when I have time and never have time when they have snow.   

last winter had that late season around cannon . great ridding down there . cool trail shelter down there the skin bin lol must have been named buy a doo crew