First National Bank ends relationship with NRA

And another...

First National Bank ends relationship with NRA

Source: Omaha World Herald

By Brad Davis 

First National Bank of Omaha, a major issuer nationally of credit cards, said Thursday it would end its relationship with the National Rifle Association. 

The bank issues NRA-branded cards as part of its business that brands First National cards with organizations’ logos, like Visa cards issued under the Scheels, Chrysler and Best Western brands. So a Best Western Rewards MasterCard, for instance, is actually issued by First National of Omaha; same goes with the NRA Visa Personal Credit Card. 

The bank wouldn’t disclose details about its relationship with the NRA, including for how long it’s been established, what financial terms exist or the number of NRA-branded cardholders. 

First National spokesman Kevin Langin said “customer feedback” caused the bank to review its dealings with the NRA. The bank is “not going to renew the contract” when it comes to co-branded NRA cards, Langin said. He wouldn’t say when the contract expired. 

FULL story at link 

Read more: http://www.omaha.com/money/first-national-bank-ends-relationship-with-nra/article_c55d1003-5c88-59a1-83d5-3e7712863459.html 

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

THIS IT !  THE BIG ONE !!!  THE NRA IS GOING TO PRISON !!!!!!

You can almost smell Mueller shifting his team to this new menace to American democracy!! I’m sure he’ll be able to indict a dozen or so invisible people there too!  

Fucking NRA!!!

4D46D1A3-5C7C-4BBC-8557-3E9E4ACD82F0.gif

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

george sorryass  the dem  puppet  master  bankster using  his well funded thinkprogress . Another greedy bank will pick them up , monies to be made.

It's ok to use money as influence.....as long as you are supporting democrats.  LOL.  The hypocrisy is thick with democrats.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You can almost smell Mueller shifting his team to this new menace to American democracy!! I’m sure he’ll be able to indict a dozen or so invisible people there too!  

Fucking NRA!!!

4D46D1A3-5C7C-4BBC-8557-3E9E4ACD82F0.gif

Love that one :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When the NRA became owned by gun manufacturers.

:lol:  Shit the publicly owned gun makers go broke about once a decade.   

More power to the banks.   Its their choice just as it is members choice to boycott them.  Usually comes back to bite you in the ass when you get too political in the corp world.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Some of the corporations and banksters are feeling the pinch of their nra decision today , it will continue .    Just like the third rail of the body of purchased politics , the fourth rail of silent second amendment people will again open their wallets . Some in the never ending , two political party sewer , ever learn from past voting history. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

When the NRA became owned by gun manufacturers.

The gun industry contributes about 5% of the NRA revenues.

is your name “Bliss”?

Ignorant fuck.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Love that one :lol: 

I stole it from Buss.  That faggot stays over on TBB and I miss him.  I wonder if I can get them to trade him for Ice, Rev and Tool Kit?  Still, they’d be getting the short end of that fuck stick.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Bankers are good folks!!!!

Oh, aren’t they?!?!  The true heros of the liberals now!!

Wait, isn’t all they do is offer an “NRA Card”?  Who cares?  Mueller?   

:lol:

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Too bad the NRA has gone off the rails.  They are anti-anything gun, even if it is common sense.

I do not, and will not support them in their current format.

Neal

I’ve never been a member but, I think Trump is gonna strong arm them into some shit.  He certainly says “they’ll be all for it.”  I’m guessing he’s gonna make them get on board.  He’s not the politician they are used to.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Too bad the NRA has gone off the rails.  They are anti-anything gun, even if it is common sense.

I do not, and will not support them in their current format.

Neal

Reality is Neal the gun control side is the same.   If they were truly honest they wouldn't stop until nothing semi-auto or any handguns would be allowed.   They just act like they are willing to "start" somewhere.