Three major car rental companies dump the NRA

It starts....

The backlash is growing. 
Luke Barnes 
Feb 22, 2018, 8:20 pm

A major car rental conglomerate which operates three prominent national brands is ending its corporate relationship with the National Rifle Association, as backlash grows in the wake of the Parkland mass shooting. 

Enterprise Holdings, which operates Enterprise, Alamo, and National, had a partnership with the NRA to provide discounts to members. The discounts are available to NRA members once they pay their $40 annual fee — and were among the 22 corporations offering discounts and “five star savings” to the gun lobby’s members. On Thursday, however, all three brands announced that they would be ending the program within the next month. 

The announcement follows close on the heels of First National Bank of Omaha’s decision to end its relationship with the NRA. For more than a decade the bank has offered NRA members specially branded Visa cards, but in a tweet the bank said that “customer feedback has caused us to review our relationship with the NRA.” The bank did not respond to multiple inquiries by ThinkProgress asking for a more detailed explanation of its decision. 

more... 

https://thinkprogress.org/alamo-national-enterprise-dump-nra-35d326965744/

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

me to I like to know where companies stand . 

Yep.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. Me too. 

So you can decide where you weren't going to spend your money again anyways.  :lol:

But, truth is, I'm sure their $18/day eco-small rentals will start to see a small uptick on the Ssturday only rentals...provided they offer a coupon.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.

So you can decide where you weren't going to spend your money again anyways.  :lol:

But, truth is, I'm sure their $18/day eco-small rentals will start to see a small uptick on the Ssturday only rentals...provided they offer a coupon.  :lmao:

28/ day for a Enterprise puddle jumper, here. .............Now, lets talk about how much I can save you on the insurance you don't need becuase you are already covered.

As a gun owner,  I was anxiously   awaiting Enterprises stance on the NRA. Wait, didn't they have O J for a spokesman? :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

28/ day for a Enterprise puddle jumper, here. .............Now, lets talk about how much I can save you on the insurance you don't need becuase you are already covered.

As a gun owner,  I was anxiously   awaiting Enterprises stance on the NRA. Wait, didn't they have O J for a spokesman? :lol: 

Look at the board libs rejoicing!!!!  Hey...anything for a "win" at this point.  "It starts..."  :lol:

What I don't understand is how the liberals can be so stupid (I can tho).  The NRA isn't some corporate conglomerate printing their own money.  The NRA is AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!!  90-95% of the NRA income is memberships.  They think it's from gun manufacturers.  It's another "stupid is as stupid does" scenario.  It's like they don't understand when they attack Trump constantly over idiotic shit, they are attacking his supporters and making them stronger.  NRA works the same way.  Attacking them is attacking gun owners....again, empowering the people that they are trying to put down in their librul fascist movement.

It's idiocy beyond almost beyond belief.  It just has to be witnessed.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look at the board libs rejoicing!!!!  Hey...anything for a "win" at this point.  "It starts..."  :lol:

What I don't understand is how the liberals can be so stupid (I can tho).  The NRA isn't some corporate conglomerate printing their own money.  The NRA is AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!!  90-95% of the NRA income is memberships.  They think it's from gun manufacturers.  It's another "stupid is as stupid does" scenario.  It's like they don't understand when they attack Trump constantly over idiotic shit, they are attacking his supporters and making them stronger.  NRA works the same way.  Attacking them is attacking gun owners....again, empowering the people that they are trying to put down in their librul fascist movement.

It's idiocy beyond almost beyond belief.  It just has to be witnessed.

They are like 50th on the list of organizations engaged in political donations way behind the likes of Planned Parenthood wich if funded mostly from tax dollars :flush:

Now the insurance companies are getting in the mix. :lol:

You bunch of corrupt ass mother fuckers making a moral stand???!!!! You can't make this shit up.  What's next ....the tobacco companies shaming the NRA?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Being associated with the NRA is going to become more and more toxic for companies and politicians alike.

keep telling your self the constitution has no place in America and people dont care about it and the people who fight for it  

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

keep telling your self the constitution has no place in America and people dont care about it and the people who fight for it  

What does the constitution have to do with this? We're talking about the NRA.

On 2/22/2018 at 11:43 PM, Ez ryder said:

so 1 rental company with 3 names folds to the pressure of the week

3 companies that won't ever get another penny from me 

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Looks like Hertz joined in ending NRA deals.

Neal

Make that 4