2014 Renegade X 800 etec

Tommy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

You'll have to slash that price to move it now. I went down to $9000 for my mint '15 MXZX800 with 2400 kms on it and nobody would even come look at it.

Not the season for selling. I put mine away until fall when the prices will come back up again.

Edited by Blackstar

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

You'll have to slash that price to move it now. I went down to $9000 for my mint '15 MXZX800 with 2400 kms on it and nobody would even come look at it.

Not the season for selling. I put mine away until fall when the prices will come back up again.

Text me, might have a guy to but that mxz.

He will probably pay more if its black on black... 15's have too much yellow

Edited by Tommy

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Text me, might have a guy to but that mxz.

He will probably pay more if its black on black... 15's have too much yellow

Its the Yellow/Black. The yellow tunnels were a bit much I agree.8C83B972-6892-40FD-A9AA-1FF654613C33.thumb.jpeg.7f82a93911c42fabb0fab5939208a193.jpeg

Edited by Blackstar

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Looks like the Cat is finding good use. 

I'll take that bumper, Tim. 

The Cat is always working.

If you have another bumper to swap, then sure. The black over the yellow makes that bumper look too heavy.

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

So it was $8500 before, and now it's $9000?

I believe $8500 is the friendly FS no dicker price and $9000 is the "start high because every Kijiji asshole is going to offer me less " price.

It does.  I've got the regular Doo XS bumper.  My sled is all black, so it wouldn't stand out as much.  I need it for next year's Iron Dog (cough, cough....).  Something for Poncho to attach a tow rope to to pull me back on the path....

You selling that sled? 

Lol, I know, just fuckin' with the little fella.  He still needs to post a FS Asshole dicker price. 

IMG_2024.JPG

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

It does.  I've got the regular Doo XS bumper.  My sled is all black, so it wouldn't stand out as much.  I need it for next year's Iron Dog (cough, cough....).  Something for Poncho to attach a tow rope to to pull me back on the path....

You selling that sled? 

Lol, I know, just fuckin' with the little fella.  He still needs to post a FS Asshole dicker price. 

Might as well just tie that rope on from the starting line and Ponch can pull you the entire way.

Yes, I'm selling but not giving it away. It was a failed experiment. Thought I'd have a spare sled around for my son and other family/friends to ride but with no snow here the last 3 years, it only left the house a couple times. Also, I thought once I rode it, I'd want to be back on a 2 stroke but I would take my heavy Cat over it any day for the type of cruising/riding we do. Bought it 2 years ago with 1800 kms on it, now has 2400. Now with her buying the place in Florida, we'll be riding even less.

Just no reason to keep it around.

If you want to swap bumpers, I'll swap.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Might as well just tie that rope on from the starting line and Ponch can pull you the entire way.

Going To recommend Poncho remove the brake lever off Puzzlers Doo.....

Hard to tow at speed. When the person on the towed sled has a death grip on the brakes..... Just saying...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

You selling that sled? 

IMG_2024.JPG

Is that your meds bag on the back, seems a little small....

Nope, it's a tissue dispenser for crybabies I encounter on the trail.  Help yourself....

8 hours ago, Poncho said:

Is that your meds bag on the back, seems a little small....

True enough, but I've seen him ride.  At "speed", is not really accurate in his case.  Just sayin'..... :)

13 hours ago, bladefever said:

Going To recommend Poncho remove the brake lever off Puzzlers Doo.....

Hard to tow at speed. When the person on the towed sled has a death grip on the brakes..... Just saying...

Then I could drink all the way to Nome.....

Looks clean, and with low miles, should sell easily.  I would think lots of people would be interested, certainly in the Fall.  What year is it?  Congrats on the FLA place. 

Could do the swap.  On mine, the front is rivetted on; bolted at the back.  Not sure on the Enduro one. 

14 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, I'm selling but not giving it away. It was a failed experiment. Thought I'd have a spare sled around for my son and other family/friends to ride but with no snow here the last 3 years, it only left the house a couple times. Also, I thought once I rode it, I'd want to be back on a 2 stroke but I would take my heavy Cat over it any day for the type of cruising/riding we do. Bought it 2 years ago with 1800 kms on it, now has 2400. Now with her buying the place in Florida, we'll be riding even less.

Just no reason to keep it around.

If you want to swap bumpers, I'll swap.

9 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Then I could drink all the way to Nome.....

Looks clean, and with low miles, should sell easily.  I would think lots of people would be interested, certainly in the Fall.  What year is it?  Congrats on the FLA place. 

Could do the swap.  On mine, the front is rivetted on; bolted at the back.  Not sure on the Enduro one. 

13 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Nope, it's a tissue dispenser for crybabies I encounter on the trail.  Help yourself....

I guess you need the bumper for a place to rest your keyboard.  Must be getting awful crowded in basement these days…:)

• Like 1