Why we're doomed....

Puzzleboy

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes IF - you don't know squat about it 

Toronto cry baby's as they take millions from the working North to subsidize TTC and other things 

if you want to argue whether we should have these buildings fine, this isn't about that or welfare so try to keep focused.

gather your notes and discuss it with puzzle and get back to me

Fail,

How the hell can you honestly complain about Toronto taking millions from the working north?

You happily drive from Barrie south every work day to somewhere in Toronto to take a paycheque.  Then you cry the city takes to much from 905 or 705 areas!  You happily take a job from Toronto.

How about all the 905 and 705 people work in their home towns and stop taking jobs from Toronto?  

Go flip a burger or work for city of Barrie!  With your resume they should hire you instantly.  

Failmaker takes a wage from Toronto, obviously does next to nothing as he posts here all day long and then complains about the city that employs so many is taking to much.

Hypocryt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Why is her vacation limited to just under 3months?

Oh yeah.  To keep her health benefits here.  

Fail seems to know everything about the situation and claims she is likely not collecting welfare.... I wonder what source of income she has if not welfare. She's 80 years old and living in TCHC. She can't be sitting on a nest egg, at least not a declared nest egg large enough to provide the luxury of a 3 month vacation and living in TCHC.

“We took steps to address the problem as soon as we learned about it from the tenant, and have since completed an assessment of the work needed to remove the mould and hired a vendor to do the repairs,” TCHC said in a statement. “Repair work will start on Friday and take about a week. We are meeting with the tenant [Thursday] morning to arrange for temporary accommodation.”

Not sure what more anyone could expect from TCHC than they are already doing.

Sksman... you probably nailed it. To keep your benefits....

Usually a maximum of 182 days, or about six months during a 12-month period for Canadians. Those days can be amassed during one trip or they could be the sum of several trips. People from countries other than Canada are allowed to stay a maximum of 90 days

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail,

How the hell can you honestly complain about Toronto taking millions from the working north?

You happily drive from Barrie south every work day to somewhere in Toronto to take a paycheque.  Then you cry the city takes to much from 905 or 705 areas!  You happily take a job from Toronto.

How about all the 905 and 705 people work in their home towns and stop taking jobs from Toronto?  

Go flip a burger or work for city of Barrie!  With your resume they should hire you instantly.  

Failmaker takes a wage from Toronto, obviously does next to nothing as he posts here all day long and then complains about the city that employs so many is taking to much.

Hypocryt. 

I lived in Toronto and moved, why would I quit a good job :dunno:   foolish talk from you

Puzzle was complaining about tax dollars so that was the comparison I made, as we all know the NORTH is not happy with the millions going to Toronto and not to their own roads ect

CRY BABIES from under taxed Toronto home owners 

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

Fail seems to know everything about the situation and claims she is likely not collecting welfare.... I wonder what source of income she has if not welfare. She's 80 years old and living in TCHC. She can't be sitting on a nest egg, at least not a declared nest egg large enough to provide the luxury of a 3 month vacation and living in TCHC.

“We took steps to address the problem as soon as we learned about it from the tenant, and have since completed an assessment of the work needed to remove the mould and hired a vendor to do the repairs,” TCHC said in a statement. “Repair work will start on Friday and take about a week. We are meeting with the tenant [Thursday] morning to arrange for temporary accommodation.”

Not sure what more anyone could expect from TCHC than they are already doing.

Sksman... you probably nailed it. To keep your benefits....

Usually a maximum of 182 days, or about six months during a 12-month period for Canadians. Those days can be amassed during one trip or they could be the sum of several trips. People from countries other than Canada are allowed to stay a maximum of 90 days

You and Puzzle made the claims, I did not make any claims and asked where you got your info from........

You are a liar :lol:  

a lot of hate for an 80 year old women, pretty sad really 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You and Puzzle made the claims, I did not make any claims and asked where you got your info from........

You are a liar :lol:  

a lot of hate for an 80 year old women, pretty sad really 

You're calling me a liar.... f'ing hilarious..... :lol:I've quoted directly from the news article and from the government website about non Canadians time allowed out of country and still being eligible to collect benefits. You do realize there are differences.

I'm not fond of cheats and thieves regardless of their age and if she is cheating the taxpayers then it is wrong. Dumb as a stump hypocrite Fail. At what age is it okay in your books to defraud the system if that is what she is doing?

Hold on... there is no age in your world. Rather than pay the legitimate business to repair your vehicle and pay the taxes with them paying their taxes, you'll pay the guy working out of his backyard so you don't pay taxes and neither does he.

34 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You're calling me a liar.... f'ing hilarious..... :lol:I've quoted directly from the news article and from the government website about non Canadians time allowed out of country and still being eligible to collect benefits. You do realize there are differences.

I'm not fond of cheats and thieves regardless of their age and if she is cheating the taxpayers then it is wrong. Dumb as a stump hypocrite Fail. At what age is it okay in your books to defraud the system if that is what she is doing?

Hold on... there is no age in your world. Rather than pay the legitimate business to repair your vehicle and pay the taxes with them paying their taxes, you'll pay the guy working out of his backyard so you don't pay taxes and neither does he.

:lol:  more classic posting by 02sled :lol:  what is the next scenario you will make up 

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  more classic posting by 02sled :lol:  what is the next scenario you will make up 

Fail... how do you make it through a day. Your whole life must be one big make believe world. I quoted directly from the original article that started all this then quoted from the government website on how long a non Canadian can be out of country and retain benefits but you are dumb enough to claim I made it up.

You are really over due to be tested... perhaps early onset dementia for you.