No guns until 21?

f7ben

The argument for restricting legal purchase of guns or booz for that matter to age 21? The childs brain is not fully developed yet at that age and more time is needed to allow development of regions of the brain that allow for rational thought.

Well I say no more allowing enlistment in the faggot ass military until 21 then as well......obviously 18 year old children cannot comprehend how disgusting their country is and how the military is used for all sorts of evils. We have 18 year olds who cannot be trusted with a beer or apparently now a firearm enlisting and doing all sorts of nefarious work in the military at the behest of evil people.

Also we sure as fuck should not be allowing 18 year olds to enroll in any LEO cadet programs where their undeveloped brains are inundated with all sorts of propaganda. It only makes sense

I could get behind some new age requirements for all of this in some form.  Don't see any problem with having to be 21 to do any of it.  But, let's just round it all down to 20.  At 20...one should have enough basic cognitive thought to do most things using a reasonable thought process.  Oh...that includes voting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I could get behind some new age requirements for all of this in some form.  Don't see any problem with having to be 21 to do any of it.  But, let's just round it all down to 20.  At 20...one should have enough basic cognitive thought to do most things using a reasonable thought process.  Oh...that includes voting.

Agreed.....kids these days are obviously not as responsible as they were in generations past......we know that scientifically their brains are not developed. Lets make the age of adulthood 20 and restrict all rights afforded to adults until then.  No fucking drivers license either......16 year olds are fucking dangerous on the road

Just now, Snoslinger said:

is this referred to as "triggered"? no pun intended.

You are a fucking moron.....the laughing stock of the forum. Only snowrider here takes some of the focus off you. You literally make MC and Racer look like geniuses. Fucking brain dead moron ass faggot 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Agreed.....kids these days are obviously not as responsible as they were in generations past......we know that scientifically their brains are not developed. Lets make the age of adulthood 20 and restrict all rights afforded to adults until then.  No fucking drivers license either......16 year olds are fucking dangerous on the road

Yep.  But I'd say limit driving priveledges until age 17 and give'm a year or two of some curfews and probationary periods after that (work/school/sports travel, etc...) until 18 or 20.  Fuck, I crashed 4 cars by the time I was 18!  And two of them were mine!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You are a fucking moron.....the laughing stock of the forum. Only snowrider here takes some of the focus off you. You literally make MC and Racer look like geniuses. Fucking brain dead moron ass faggot 

well that's odd, some of your points in this thread I actually agree with, "pay to play".

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey DICKHEAD, don't reference me in the same sentence as those guys.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  But I'd say limit driving priveledges until age 17 and give'm a year or two of some curfews and probationary periods after that (work/school/sports travel, etc...) until 18 or 20.  Fuck, I crashed 4 cars by the time I was 18!  And two of them were mine!  :lol: 

Only 1 here. I agree with the probation period, but I also think it has to do with kids not learning this shit. I was able to drive a standard transmission truck, down goat path NH back roads when I was 3? Now kids don't get the opportunity to even get behind the wheel until 15 at drivers Ed.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What gun laws are followed when we arm rebels in foreign countries?

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hey DICKHEAD, don't reference me in the same sentence as those guys.

you can be your own worst enemy .......

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I agree with ben on some of his rants and he goes off full retard mode as usual :lol:

Its what I do homey......you know that 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The argument for restricting legal purchase of guns or booz for that matter to age 21? The childs brain is not fully developed yet at that age and more time is needed to allow development of regions of the brain that allow for rational thought.

Well I say no more allowing enlistment in the faggot ass military until 21 then as well......obviously 18 year old children cannot comprehend how disgusting their country is and how the military is used for all sorts of evils. We have 18 year olds who cannot be trusted with a beer or apparently now a firearm enlisting and doing all sorts of nefarious work in the military at the behest of evil people.

Agree with every word

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How the hell do you crash 4 cars in 2 years let alone in a lifetime?  That's not an age thing.  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nor vote.   God know's they are not developed enough to vote.