Chuck Schumer may be a prophet...

Apparently he saw the Tide Pods thing coming way back in 2012...

“The incidents are skyrocketing,” Schumer said Sunday joined by several medical professionals. “These pods were supposed to make household chores easier, not tempt our children to swallow harmful chemicals. I saw one on my staffer's desk and I wanted to eat it.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/schumer-newfangled-detergent-pods-candy-article-1.1155442

Just now, Highmark said:

But millennials know they aren't candy and are still eating them.  :lol:  

Yeah, to make fun of that fact that old folks think we don't know not to eat them... Gen X and Boomers are the butt of the joke.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, to make fun of that fact that old folks think we don't know not to eat them... Gen X and Boomers are the butt of the joke.

Boy, they're showing us!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Ok, so...couple of things: 1.) what was a tide pod doing sitting on his staffers desk?   2.) Why does he want to eat things laying on his staffers desk?  3.) It’s clear ALL career politicians don’t have a fully functional self editing button cuz...wut did he just say on the record?  

Smh.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I wish he did eat it, he's a fucking piece of shit!

I saw give a boring canned speech at a CUNY graduation ceremony once. Can't say I'm a fan, but I'd sit down for a bagel and some lox with the guy :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Boy, they're showing us!  

Honestly, I'd rather bite into a Tide Pod than dump a boat in the middle of a road...

• Gold Member
Just now, Wildboer said:

I saw give a boring canned speech at a CUNY graduation ceremony once. Can't say I'm a fan, but I'd sit down for a bagel and some lox with the guy :lol: 

Honestly, I'd rather bite into a Tide Pod than dump a boat in the middle of a road...

And that tells me all I need to know!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, so...couple of things: 1.) what was a tide pod doing sitting on his staffers desk?   2.) Why does he want to eat things laying on his staffers desk?  3.) It’s clear ALL career politicians don’t have a fully functional self editing button cuz...wut did he just say on the record?  

Smh.

You don't decorate your workspace with laundry detergent? You must have terrible feng shui.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

And that tells me all I need to know!  :lol:

All I'm saying is I know how to hook up a trailer and secure my cargo correctly :news:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You don't decorate your workspace with laundry detergent? You must have terrible feng shui.

All I'm saying is I know how to hook up a trailer and secure my cargo correctly :news:

I'm pretty sure you said you'd rather eat a tide pod.

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm pretty sure you said you'd rather eat a tide pod.

No, I said I'd rather eat a Tide Pod than let a boat fall off a trailer. I'd prefer trailering the boat properly to either of those things. 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

But you don't know a dick doesn't belong in a man's ass

Really fucked up there bud....

Edited by Snake
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

But you don't know a dick doesn't belong in a man's ass

Really fucked up there bud....

A man's ass and a woman's ass feel the same Snake, you're just jealous I have more asses to fuck :lol: 

On 2/22/2018 at 1:46 PM, Wildboer said:

really so you eat them to show gen x and boomers how stupid they are .  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

really so you eat them to show gen x and boomers how stupid they are .  

I laugh at both the people who eat them and the people who think kids doing dumb shit is something new. It's a meme, not a sign of the times genius.