Mark Zuckerberg is a faggot tranny retard

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This may actually be the single greatest selling point I’ve ever heard for joining face book.

Still, no. :lol:

Good choice! It's like starting a nasty habit like smoking. For me it worked great years ago when I moved across country on my own for work. I could stay connected with friends and family. Now I just think about deleting my account every week. There's good pages of "For sale" stuff though, Racing pages, pages with tits & ass, Gun pages etc. 

6 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I trolled 306 truck club so hard back in the day the guy who started the group made me admin and fucked off :lol: 

those were good days. Constant belly laughs 

Your tranny poasts brought some good laughs.

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Good choice! It's like starting a nasty habit like smoking. For me it worked great years ago when I moved across country on my own for work. I could stay connected with friends and family. Now I just think about deleting my account every week. There's good pages of "For sale" stuff though, Racing pages, pages with tits & ass, Gun pages etc. 

You just have to know how to use it and FB can be quite useful.

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

FB is giving people time outs now for sharing posts that show how CNN used crisis actors 

This is not how FB works. People who are spreading conspiracy theories about crisis actors are being reported by people they know, causing posts to be flagged and conspiracy theorists to be Zucc'd. Believe it or not FB Zuccs leftists too...

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This is not how FB works. People who are spreading conspiracy theories about crisis actors are being reported by people they know, causing posts to be flagged and conspiracy theorists to be Zucc'd. Believe it or not FB Zuccs leftists too...

I can scroll through my news feed 2 minutes apart and find completely different content a lot of the time. Really pisses me off when I go back looking for something specific, not knowing what page posted it, and it doesn't show up anymore. Fucking FaceBook  :lol: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

:lies: 

3 hours ago, Blizzman said:

I've seen some of your coments on CTV news links. I'm not surprised they're watching you.

:whistle:

I've stumbled on his Avatar a few times in those comments section.  Hard to miss that.