WHAT THE FUCK

SSFB

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird because fire, theft and collision was included up to $2,500.00 deductible. But hey you guys know better. 

How many miles/km have you put on this year?  How are those Parry Sound trails looking this weekend?

well I spent 4 days in WY and 9 in CO spent 2 weekends in N MN at my cabin ridding .

the 4 in WY were with 1 guy who rented guess what no insurance option he had to have 10g available on his card to rent .like I stated I would much rather fly out and rent I have looked in to many rental outfits in WY and CO over the yrs all the same . and again I always bust something just not cost effective for me

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I was on trails. I think you spend a lot of time in the mountains. Riding is a little trickier where you are. 

In 40 years I’ve never done $500.00 damage at any one time  

Also this was a rental in Canada. 

they nix you hard on parts and repair in rental shops . wind screens can be a ez 250 a bumper 500 A arms 500 and so on .

I hit a land mine/ hidden rock  in CO last trip out pretty sure it will be totaled if I turn it in . it is ridding fine but tunnel deff kinked . that would be a 8g fix at the rental shop and the sled would be that to buy

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird because fire, theft and collision was included up to $2,500.00 deductible. But hey you guys know better. 

How many miles/km have you put on this year?  How are those Parry Sound trails looking this weekend?

I have 3 sleds all permitted, insured and I'm snowchecking a 4th this year.  I did not do enough miles to be happy for this season, but I could always trailer north unlike you.  I don't look at sleds or powersports as assets but rather as a lifestyle and entertainment.  Rather than looking at sleds depreciating, you never look at how investments sucking wind cause that is likely costing you a ton more.

It's been our WORST winter ever here in Oregon....but we did get about 18" latest weekend (gives us about 4' at 6,000 feet....should be about 12-15 feet right now) and snow is in the forecast for the next week.  We typically get good snowfall in March and April, but who knows about this season.

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

looks like I may have to fly out to rev .

must be a CA law

They have to provide liability insurance.  Collision is different and would certainly not be included in any standard rate rental.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The other part that is really funny is he is renting a 1200 and does not realize he's responsible for the entire replacement value if it gets totaled, not just the deductible.

Very beta.

Yup...they dinged me 2gs on my cc for damage deposit....that has nothing to do with deductible for collision. You pay for all the damages...All the other places I was going to rent from had the same rental agreement....the damage deposit varied.

Screenshot_20180220-233708.png

28 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup...they dinged me 2gs on my cc for damage deposit....that has nothing to do with deductible for collision. You pay for all the damages...All the other places I was going to rent from had the same rental agreement....the damage deposit varied.

Thats why I asked who he rented from.

Fucking idiot doesn't even know what he's agreeing to.

What in the fuck kind of beta cuck faggot has never done $500 damage to a fucking sled in their life????

Good god .....you'd have to ride like a complete fucking pussy to have never left a trail and folded up a front end or something like that. Fucking pussy probably tools around at 22mph giving hand signs to all he passes and pulls off his helmet at trail stops with his chest puffed out like he just won the race :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What in the fuck kind of beta cuck faggot has never done $500 damage to a fucking sled in their life????

Good god .....you'd have to ride like a complete fucking pussy to have never left a trail and folded up a front end or something like that. Fucking pussy probably tools around at 22mph giving hand signs to all he passes and pulls off his helmet at trail stops with his chest puffed out like he just won the race :lol: 

This.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have 3 sleds all permitted, insured and I'm snowchecking a 4th this year.  I did not do enough miles to be happy for this season, but I could always trailer north unlike you.  I don't look at sleds or powersports as assets but rather as a lifestyle and entertainment.  Rather than looking at sleds depreciating, you never look at how investments sucking wind cause that is likely costing you a ton more.

Way to avoid the mileage answer. 

7 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

It's been our WORST winter ever here in Oregon....but we did get about 18" latest weekend (gives us about 4' at 6,000 feet....should be about 12-15 feet right now) and snow is in the forecast for the next week.  We typically get good snowfall in March and April, but who knows about this season.

I’d still own sleds if I lived out west. It’s just been too fucking stupid to have them here. Our trails went from mid December to March.   Now they rarely open. 

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have to provide liability insurance.  Collision is different and would certainly not be included in any standard rate rental.

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats why I asked who he rented from.

Fucking idiot doesn't even know what he's agreeing to.

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Look who you were discussing it with though.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

You dumb fuckers can’t read. I said $500.00 at any one time. I’ve been lucky but I do know how to ride and I’m not a alcoholic who drinks and rides. I won’t ride with people who drink and ride. They ride too slow, always stopping for a piss break every 15 minutes. or they crash. I guess it’s ok if you are just hanging out on a lake, talking tough and sinking sleds into little water holes. But if you really ride then it doesn’t work out. 

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This.

Dumbfucks can’t even read a one paragraph post for content.  What chance would you have with a rental contract. 

Fire, theft and collision were covered with a $2,500.00 deductible. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

A non alcoholic that drives within his limits and hasn' been fried by electricity? :thumb:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

A non alcoholic that drives within his limits and hasn' been fried by electricity? :thumb:

You gonna keep following me around the forum making retarded comments like a little lapdog nipping at my heels you retard cocksucker? I don't even remember what triggered you so bad but It must have been good? Fuck faggot

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You dumb fuckers can’t read. I said $500.00 at any one time. I’ve been lucky but I do know how to ride and I’m not a alcoholic who drinks and rides. I won’t ride with people who drink and ride. They ride too slow, always stopping for a piss break every 15 minutes. or they crash. I guess it’s ok if you are just hanging out on a lake, talking tough and sinking sleds into little water holes. But if you really ride then it doesn’t work out. 

Dumbfucks can’t even read a one paragraph post for content.  What chance would you have with a rental contract. 

I'm saying you're full of it.  

You rented a sled in Revy?  Sounds like you don't know the difference between a damage deposite and insurance.

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think I'll be riding next month.

x2.  I travel about 6 hrs each way to ride, and still have about 1800 miles on this year.  Hoping for a 3-4 dayer 1200 mile saddlebag in a couple weeks.  This sport requires enthusiasm and effort if you're going to stay in it.   :bc: 

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

x2.  I travel about 6 hrs each way to ride, and still have about 1800 miles on this year.  Hoping for a 3-4 dayer 1200 mile saddlebag in a couple weeks.  This sport requires enthusiasm and effort if you're going to stay in it.   :bc: 

I travel 11 hours to ride and there has been little snow until this weekend. Still close to 1000 miles and will head up two more times

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Lets see the rental agreement. The place you rented from must have a website,....or is that a secret...

• Like 1