Doggie picture thread

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, ckf said:

A mutt, LOL  Mother was a lab mix, no idea what the dad was :dunno:

haha, okay!

Her body structure reminds me of my dogs, more so the one that was an American bulldog/bull mastiff with the same brindle colours...her head is what I could not figure out.

• Like 1

Our Family has a chocolate lab, best dog every (first for our family)

Both my wife and I have been off work for medical issues and he (Jake) has been a god send

There is something about sitting talking to your dog and they have they that WTF look on their face.

We took him for a walk the other night down on of the sled trails close to home and I/we found out that there is a beaver pond beside it, guess what, so did Jake.

As soon as he saw the water he was gone straight into it.

Wife looked at me and said "what are we going to do", my response "I'm not fucking going to get him"

she was not impressed with me or Jake.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, soupkid said:

Our Family has a chocolate lab, best dog every (first for our family)

Both my wife and I have been off work for medical issues and he (Jake) has been a god send

There is something about sitting talking to your dog and they have they that WTF look on their face.

We took him for a walk the other night down on of the sled trails close to home and I/we found out that there is a beaver pond beside it, guess what, so did Jake.

As soon as he saw the water he was gone straight into it.

Wife looked at me and said "what are we going to do", my response "I'm not fucking going to get him"

she was not impressed with me or Jake.

Good luck... you have a dog with an affinity for water. Having anything but a soggy dog can be a challenge. We used to camp on a water front site in Six Mile Lake PP years ago. We would open the RV door in the morning and our Golden, Billy would look at us and look at the lake then look at us and look at the lake. We would say okay and he was off like a shot to go "cruising" He also liked to clear the shoreline of rocks. He'd stick his head under water, the bubbles would be coming up and then his head would pop up with a rock the size of a grapefruit in his mouth. He'd drop it on shore then go looking for another one.

We would go out in the boat and anchor for the afternoon. If we were in the water he had to be as well.

• Like 1

My 1.5 yr old Landseer Newf Finnley (138lbs) and my wifes dog Leilah which I call a mexican street dog we rescued at a local gas station a from a cpl of crackheads that were about to throw her in a dumpster cause they couldnt afford food for her, so we gave them $50 to give us the dog. 

13237721_10156892577575324_5979226895575218321_n.jpg

13230128_10156911066290324_5585131161252426446_n.jpg

Edited by jamieharrower24
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Awesome looking dog . . . . but why the sweater?

Its for handing out candy.  Wife gets something new ever year for the kids.  This year was a long tailed tux. dog is beyond spoiled     

On June 4, 2016 at 7:37 PM, ckf said:

A buddy of mine used to have a Red Doberman. She would let you in the house, but didn't like to let you leave.

Our Dobe won't let you in the house.we were out and a couple friends showed up,tried the door(unlocked) and figured they'd wait inside. Barking,deep growling and bared teeth they decided to wait outside.theyve known him since he was a puppy and calling him by name didn't help lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...