Doggie picture thread

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member

Vet say's there is no infection. She does it about 2 times a month at the most.

She just doesn't always pee when she has the opportunity. Like when we head up north we sometimes have to stop for her about 15 minutes down the road.

Different diet or new foods introduced ?  ours started to pee a few times per month too. turned out she was drinking a ton of water due to bone chewing .  gave her rawhide during the day , bones at night.and problem is gone 

9 minutes ago, joesale said:

Vet say's there is no infection. She does it about 2 times a month at the most.

She just doesn't always pee when she has the opportunity. Like when we head up north we sometimes have to stop for her about 15 minutes down the road.

Maybe a second opinion.  You gotta love vets, its not like the patient call tell them how they feel.

Like your wife, I would be hard pressed to crate her as it sounds like a medical condition.  

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Different diet or new foods introduced ?  ours started to pee a few times per month too. turned out she was drinking a ton of water due to bone chewing .  gave her rawhide during the day , bones at night.and problem is gone 

Or this.

Diet changes need to be considered.

Rawhide tended to give ours the runs. 

7 minutes ago, joesale said:

She's  on the same food she's  always been  on. beniful.

I would get a second opinion then cause it sounds like something medical.  I have had to switch vets, yes they are not always out for the best interest of your dog.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would get a second opinion then cause it sounds like something medical.  I have had to switch vets, yes they are not always out for the best interest of your dog.

Totally agree .  it's not natural for a dog to instantly become an indoor pee dog. old age ,sure,but 7???? ours is almost 11 and can hold her bladder while I'm at work . she's alone from 430 am to 530 pm

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Totally agree .  it's not natural for a dog to instantly become an indoor pee dog. old age ,sure,but 7???? ours is almost 11 and can hold her bladder while I'm at work . she's alone from 430 am to 530 pm

That is why I made the comment.  We have two pups who have accidents, live with it.  Our previous dogs were not an ongoing issue,  they did have some bladder issues that were treated. 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have you found out what the problem is yet?

Not yet. She definitely has a bug though, she is just getting over a shit storm. She shit all over the basement. I think she may have eaten something that didn't agree with her. Gave her some pepto and that seemed to help.

Looks like the peeing might be behavioral, so time to kennel her up at night.

Well started taking our dogs to doggie daycare the past two weeks.  Wish we did this for the last two, but did not know about them.  Best thing we could have done for them.

Here are a couple of pics of them.

Remington the Husky in the background.

remi.jpg

Amber the redhead.  

amber.jpg 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well started taking our dogs to doggie daycare the past two weeks.  Wish we did this for the last two, but did not know about them.  Best thing we could have done for them.

Here are a couple of pics of them.

Remington the Husky in the background.

remi.jpg

Amber the redhead.  

amber.jpg 

Nice . 2 of my dogs love daycare . we bring them 1 day a week just to burn some energy.

I use daycare loosely the wife brings them to the http://www.woofington.com/daycare/ a pet spa / daycare /hotel

I don't care I just chuckle just a few more bucks . but yeah dogs can get a room with a 42in tv nice oriental rug nice couch high end meals . we just get them the day care deal or daycare/ spa if cuts are needed . but we have left them all in the presidential room for the weekend .  

deff nice when they come home from day care eat and crash all night .