Doo 900 Turbo 150 HP

Poncho

We're all relaxed....I only know of one guy here who gets so worked up and in a tizzy over his brand being fairly critiqued, that he takes his Tonkas and goes home.  lol  They have moderated forums for those guys. 

Nope, Doo don't rule.... .ugly Perry the Platypus, too expensive, too heavy, Polaris is cheaper & better, getting out of the sport........ lol

Just now, Poncho said:

Puzzle relax. We like the Doo...sorry. Doo rules.....we all learned from you....and doo...

Edited by Puzzleboy

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Puzzle relax. We like the Doo...sorry. Doo rules.....we all learned from you....and doo...

Nice thing about the 900t is that its been in the Mav x3 for a bit now...guys have been reflashing them there for awhile and bigger turbos are available.

I already posted that, Captain Obvious.  lol  This is the 900t trial period.  :)

And yeah, as Tim said, you can boost it further, mod it, etc...... but how many guys will do that on a new sled they just bought for $20,000, and forego their warranty?  Not many I think.

The majority of people spending that kind of money, want a factory 180hp sled (Spinegrinder crowd). 

Just now, DAVE said:

Nice thing about the 900t is that its been in the Mav x3 for a bit now...guys have been reflashing them there for awhile and bigger turbos are available.

Edited by Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

Lol.  We're well relaxed over here.... we're not all the type of guys who can't take criticism of their favourite brand, and subsequently take their Tonkas and go home..... lol  We just don't take it that seriously!

The 1200 is not perfect by ANY means, but I can't see a heavier 900 that only makes 20hp more as very logical.  Modded, sure, we'll see.  I know of one 1200 owner who thought a 1200 had "heavy steering".  Can't see a heavier steering 900t fitting the bill for that person.   

No butthurt here, I just ride them.  Riding this week too..... you?  :)  Or just from your keyboard? 

I thought you were selling your sled, trailer, etc.?  My fair market offer is still on the table!

Stay up, we did another 250 mile ride this weekend.  Still up north now......I’m off tomorrow,.....when you get to the office tomorrow, please  put the coffee on.   

250 miles in a weekend?  Sorry, you're right, that is serious mileage.  :)

How were the trails?  Looked good in your pics!  Hopefully your area survives this shitty forecast, but it's not looking good for anything south of Suds,  North Bay, etc. 

There's a poll on DT right now about "getting out of the sport".   I think the U.S. has had an even tougher snow year....

We have people to make coffee in our office, but I'll pass along your message.... :)  Drive safe!

Edited by Puzzleboy

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

We're all relaxed....I only know of one guy here who gets so worked up and in a tizzy over his brand being fairly critiqued, that he takes his Tonkas and goes home.  lol  They have moderated forums for those guys. 

Nope, Doo don't rule.... .ugly Perry the Platypus, too expensive, too heavy, Polaris is cheaper & better, getting out of the sport........ lol

That is you, and only you,, we all see it.....lol. you are the only one.....too bad you can’t figure it out...sad really.....nothing to do with posts. 

Riiiigggght...... lol 

You'll have to read through some of your old posts to jog your memory.....  As we've all said numerous times, it's an un-moderated sled forum..... not worth getting all in a tizzy over!  Entertainment, and an occasional sled-related topic.  Moderated forums are boring (check out Current Events here by comparison .... lol).  A wise man once said, we should all chill and have a pizza pocket. 

There are moderated forums out there where you can report hurt feelings, etc.,. and the moderators will act on your behalf.  That's the last thing we want FS to become. 

Anyway, let us know when you Spring Check that new $18k+ 900t.  $100 says no chance..... :)

55 minutes ago, Poncho said:

That is you, and only you,, we all see it.....lol. you are the only one.....too bad you can’t figure it out...sad really.....nothing to do with posts. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

Wish you'd stop reposting things that are already posted! 

You must have people on ignore, because you can't handle the butthurt!

Just now, DAVE said:

Wish you guys wouldnt quote that idiot puzzle douchebag....i dont know how you can read his bs. :lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Quads are awesome there and good for 8 months or more here.

Were thinking of spending 3 to 4 months down there next yr....and i will fly up to ride in Ontario for a week or so....and yes youheard that right....fly. :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Were thinking of spending 3 to 4 months down there next yr....and i will fly up up to ride in Ontario for a week or so....and yes youheard that right....fly. :lol:

You're not still there?  A lot of Canadians head that way instead of Florida.  Fly?  No way.

Back on topic, this sled could be quite a success, a stock 800 class 4 stroke turbo that for most won't touch it.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You're not still there?  A lot of Canadians head that way instead of Florida.  Fly?  No way.

Back on topic, this sled could be quite a success, a stock 800 class 4 stroke turbo that for most won't touch it.

Had to get back...fucking dog get sick....wife wanted our vet. We will have the rv next yr and be better prepared....found some real nice rv parks. :bc: