a question for the supposed patriots

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

never mind dude. i thought you were a patriot

Look at this pseudo plastic patriot rhetoric that Slinger is trying to whip out. Holy fuck. That is straight outta the post 9/11 handbook right there... “Oh I thought you were a patriot, do you hate America?” What a fucking hack. 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

And you don't know the definition of patriot. :lmao:

:lol:

one of the traits of a patriot is to identify, and defend against,  a foe who has, and is still doing, things to damage one of the most important things in your democracy - the voting system. you're supporting someone who made a mockery out of all that. just like your dignity, you have chosen to throw it out the window for the orange asshole in the WH. sad.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

one of the traits of a patriot is to identify, and defend against,  a foe who has, and is still doing, things to damage one of the most important things in your democracy - the voting system. you're supporting someone who made a mockery out of all that. just like your dignity, you have chosen to throw it out the window for the orange asshole in the WH. sad.

Weak attempt. Try again. Plastic patriot Snot has changed in his moniker of inspector for a new title I see...

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look at this pseudo plastic patriot rhetoric that Slinger is trying to whip out. Holy fuck. That is straight outta the post 9/11 handbook right there... “Oh I thought you were a patriot, do you hate America?” What a fucking hack. 

just throwing his same rhetoric back in his face. your inability to pick up on things explain some things. 

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sure, if they like commiting actual and provable treason. Should people who never served like your chicken hawk ass be asking questions like this? Nope...

Yet you voted for a chickenhawk for president.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you voted for a chickenhawk for president.

while voting for trump is somewhat excusable for many, constantly defending him about what we've learned since, and trying to equate things hillary did as the same to try and justify it, is what i find comical and amusing. yeah, some will occasionally admit to something so obvious, but they refrain from the more damaging, obvious stuff. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

while voting for trump is somewhat excusable for many, constantly defending him about what we've learned since, and trying to equate things hillary did as the same to try and justify it, is what i find comical and amusing. yeah, some will occasionally admit to something so obvious, but they refrain from the more damaging, obvious stuff. 

What have you learned? That Hillary cheated and tried to set Trump up?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

With commie Trump many military members must be asking themselves.

Funny thing, they like this guy a lot better than the last one. Swing and a miss. 

• Thanks 1