2 welchers on this site

f7ben

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuck you, you lyin shiteater.......everyone with any history here knows you're the cocksucker who threatened to sue a snowmobile club, everyone knows you are the coward who refused to give an address so you could recieve your North American Asshole of Year Award, we all know you are a no good lying asshole.

penis-head.jpg posts what? :finger2: 

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This came up about a month ago.  All creeper would say was "Neal knows what the bet was about"  I asked him over and over.  No response other than that.  

Neal might be an arguing motherfucker, but for sure he's an honest guy.

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is that like when you got steam rolled about my self employed work history?

What more do you want, how many states I've been to?  How many countries I've traveled to?

Passing along my knowledge and expertise to those younger?

:dunno:

Neal

Neal pancakes the meatheads :lol: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is that like when you got steam rolled about my self employed work history?

What more do you want, how many states I've been to?  How many countries I've traveled to?

Passing along my knowledge and expertise to those younger?

:dunno:

Neal

I got steamrolled?  :lol: I asked you about your business experience after you kept making idiot comments about business and you did a resume and accomplishment dump on me that got so embarrassing for you that it started making me feel awkward about your background.  :lmao: You have no business experience to speak of and you went on and on and on trying to impress me with your little ventures..  Dude....Didn't I just tell you "that's enough" after a while.  OMG....I seriously felt bad for you. 

Hilarious.  And now, you think you have a little "gotcha" moment about it....hell, I think the whole thread was laughing at you.  :lol:I wish I could remember that thread.  We could pull it up and you could show me how I was "steam rolled".  

Image result for laughing hysterically gif

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuck you, you lyin shiteater.......everyone with any history here knows you're the cocksucker who threatened to sue a snowmobile club, everyone knows you are the coward who refused to give an address so you could recieve your North American Asshole of Year Award, we all know you are a no good lying asshole.

Had Don carefully crafted the trophy out of shit , Mongo would not have been able to ward off the extreme temptation to put aside his paranoia and come out of hiding to get his grubby shitpickers on it .   That is the mistake that we made back then .  But we simply had no idea at the time . Shit  is the key when it comes to dealing with Mongo :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Had Don carefully crafted the trophy out of shit , Mongo would not have been able to ward off the extreme temptation to put aside his paranoia and come out of hiding to get his grubby shitpickers on it .   That is the mistake that we made back then .  But we simply had no idea at the time . Shit  is the key when it comes to dealing with Mongo :bc:

DLiPJksVoAUAnyK?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Momo gets the lying scoundrel status also. No bigger fraud on here than Momo. 

Years and years of tough love towards Mongo have seemed to have netted minimal results. He's still a retard .  I am not ready to give up yet though. I will continue to pound away

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Years and years of tough love towards Mongo have seemed to have netted minimal results. He's still a retard .  I am not ready to give up yet though. I will continue to pound away

DLiPJksVoAUAnyK?format=jpg&name=large

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Listen to me, you kielbasa-eatin' bitch!!  I swear to God, I'm gonna'  put extra 5 gal. gas cans in the back of my truck  so I don't have ta' stop, and I'm gonna' drive to the Gary, Indiana 7-11,  and wait 'til you walk in, then I'm  gonna' choke you 'til you turn blue as a mother-fucker. You'll be a 6'4" Polish Blueberry lying on the pavement.

I posted THREE motherfucking e-mails from professionals agreeing that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is affected by lug height!!! 

I even posted pics of my demo in my garage!! 

Now, you fucker, I'm gonna'  find a fuckin' math instructor that knows the formula for calculating the OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE of a 129" track with 1" lugs, as compared to a  129" track with 3" lugs!!! This is it, you fuckin' Grandpa Munster-lookin' bitch, your ass is grass!!! 

I am so sick of your goddamn WELCHING,  I swear to God, if you don't pay up, AUNI is gonna' be yellin', " MOMMY, MOMMY A CRAZY MAN IS CHOKING DADDY!!!! "

Umesh Kapoor ain't gonna' be able ta' help ya' on this, you're just another white American , they could care less. By the time some dot-head calls the cops you'll be in respiratory failure. 

If I get caught, my defense will be:  He was a WELCHING BITCH!!!!  

So the Ex Polaris Engineer wasn't enough.  :lol: