2 welchers on this site

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You made the bet , and when you lost, (typical) of you and your inability to ever admit you wrong (or even admit the bet ) is typical of you and your  running away without paying ,

I’m willing to let that go as long as you never post on any bread that has  to do with bets and welching,  

until then you inability to ever admit your wrong is something that Spinwhine should schedule your appointments ,  

There has not been a formal bet between you and I for any dollar amount.  I do not know what you are talking about.  

Neal

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You made the bet , and when you lost, (typical) of you and your inability to ever admit you wrong (or even admit the bet ) is typical of you and your  running away without paying ,

I’m willing to let that go as long as you never post on any bread that has  to do with bets and welching,  

until then you inability to ever admit your wrong is something that Spinwhine should schedule your appointments ,  

You were told to produce evidence of a bet that not a single other person on this whole site could not recall. You couldn’t. Until the point in which you can or someone can back up your claim, you are the only liar here. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You were told to produce evidence of a bet that not a single other person on this whole site could not recall. You couldn’t. Until the point in which you can or someone can back up your claim, you are the only liar here. 

Neal is well aware of the bet, it was his bet.   considering his penchant for being a “know it all” and it’s obvious he’s incapable of admitting his loss,  much less admitting he’s ever been wrong , 

if if you think I should prove the bet that’s fine “ you were not here” 

ill  expect the same treatment for MC the liar, he’s been givin ample time to prove that he sent PM messages to me ,   

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There has not been a formal bet between you and I for any dollar amount.  I do not know what you are talking about.  

Neal

KNeal speak for “ I’m Not capable of admitting I lost a bet “.   

Anyone here can see that  

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

He would prop accept poop.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Actually Moonwelcher is the OG of welching

Fucker still owes me a bottle of Crystal Skull

I, on the other hand, don’t owe you shit.

:bc:

Yep , maybe if you shit in a bag and have his courier pick it up he will stfu   :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

As expected you are too pathological to admit you lost, anyone that has tried to converse with you hasseen your inability to ever admit you lost,

Why would I admit I lost, when I don't even know what you are talking about.  If you have evidence of a bet I generated between you and I, I'd love to see it.  Hell even know what topic it was on...

Neal

Oh, I like this place.  If you can deny the bet or deny the loss...poof!  Bet goes away!  Is it any wonder the welchers represent the lefty’s?  No, I think not.

It’s time for some sensible betting laws. And maybe a psychological evaluation before somebody is allowed to bet.

:lol:

23 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why would I admit I lost, when I don't even know what you are talking about.  If you have evidence of a bet I generated between you and I, I'd love to see it.  Hell even know what topic it was on...

Neal

Im guessing its something you were wrong about....

37 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Neal is well aware of the bet, it was his bet.   considering his penchant for being a “know it all” and it’s obvious he’s incapable of admitting his loss,  much less admitting he’s ever been wrong , 

if if you think I should prove the bet that’s fine “ you were not here” 

ill  expect the same treatment for MC the liar, he’s been givin ample time to prove that he sent PM messages to me ,   

You can’t even give the details of the bet. I think you got slapped the fuck around by Neal one too many times and now you come up with this. Should be simple yet not one person or one shred of evidence shows a bet. Maybe you had too much to drink? Even you won’t say what the bet was about. That is Sleepr speak for, “I am acting really sketchy and know I got caught with my pants down...”

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You can’t even give the details of the bet. I think you got slapped the fuck around by Neal one too many times and now you come up with this. Should be simple yet not one person or one shred of evidence shows a bet. Maybe you had too much to drink? Even you won’t say what the bet was about. That is Sleepr speak for, “I am acting really sketchy and know I got caught with my pants down...”

:goodpost:

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok...when has Neal smacked anyone around though?

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Kneel knows mthe details , he s justbtoo,pathological to admit he lost a bet he started,

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Shut the fuck up you drunk Fatass, 👍0BFA02AB-8A51-49D2-933A-A1A15D595039.thumb.jpeg.b9c8aae715dbecd7ea945e18dcafb7a0.jpeg

D9A064E9-7FBC-4C42-9E07-8D9543B6A373.jpeg