Iron dog is live

Anler

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not the winning team but....

IMG_3804.thumb.PNG.67e85a99178ef9b0d52ccaba3b6af765.PNG

Nick and Todd have been running the Northstar clutch kits for a few years now. They are pretty sold on them actually.  Nick claims 3-4MPH over anything else he has ever tried.  

13 minutes ago, hunt_ak said:

Better late than never, but here's a Day 7 update for everyone who cares :)

https://www.thealaskalife.com/outdoors/2018-iron-dog-day-7-update/

Another great recap Kyle.  Wish I could have helped out more.  Unfortunately the sun and suds of the southwest kept me slightly entertained elsewhere.  Todays 300 mile Jet Ski race on Lake Havasu was incredible too.  We hung out with Marcus Jorgensen for a bit after the race,  He and Mike Kippenstein really put on a show today winning the Pro Open Runabout class today.  

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nick and Todd have been running the Northstar clutch kits for a few years now. They are pretty sold on them actually.  Nick claims 3-4MPH over anything else he has ever tried.  

Poor Bigfuse getting owned again and again:good:

23 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Another great recap Kyle.  Wish I could have helped out more.  Unfortunately the sun and suds of the southwest kept me slightly entertained elsewhere.  Todays 300 mile Jet Ski race on Lake Havasu was incredible too.  We hung out with Marcus Jorgensen for a bit after the race,  He and Mike Kippenstein really put on a show today winning the Pro Open Runabout class today.  

No prob, Tom!  We were able to survive without ya, its just way better (for me even as a spectator) to read your insights on the race.  Glad you're having fun!  

On 2018-02-24 at 9:18 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Didn't I tell you to  take this shit back to HCS you stupid twat....now beat it dummy.

What does this have to do with HCS? Was just asking if the winning team used his kit. That's all. Isn't this thread about the Iron Dog?

On 2018-02-24 at 10:20 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Wonder if Aaron Christensen who has won the last three USXC races uses his kit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

What does this have to do with HCS? Was just asking if the winning team used his kit. That's all. Isn't this thread about the Iron Dog?

Sure it is but this whole Northstar Rick deal is an HCS pissing match.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Wonder if Aaron Christensen who has won the last three USXC races uses his kit. 

4 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No offence but I seriously don't know or care.

Clearly you do so run along now....back to HCS lad. :thumbsup: