Serious question on gun control

ckf

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The point is that if you buy from a FFL holding seller you are subject to a background check...the same should apply for private sales.

Ok.  I'm pretty sure documentation is the law in most transfers anyway.  Unenforced and unenforcable.  Maybe introduce penalties if your gun that you sold that was used in a murder or crime was not documented?  So, we are now tracking guns, like we are already supposed to be doing.  

SO, this latest whack job didn't hit any flags when he bought his...direct from a FFL.  So, clearly something went wrong or, just isn't getting done.  I guess I just don't see how any of this would stop the insanity that some are clearly not able to control in their heads.  So..the gun was legally bought and registered by the murderer.  OK...solved.  Or, the gun was bought from an individual seller who documented the sale to the murderer.  Ok...solved.  Or, none of that happened and the murderer got his hands on a gun anyway.  Ok...solved.

The question is, why is this happeneing in our society?

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You use an AR to hunt.  Hunt yourself.  :lol:And stop using the term "alpha cuck".  You alt-left weirdo.  :lol:

Honestly...it really is.

Yes.  I have a fairly extensive setup in fact.  It's a beauty.

No, I don't hunt myselfs.

No, it's a pretty accurate label.  :bc:

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yes.  I have a fairly extensive setup in fact.  It's a beauty.

No, I don't hunt myselfs.

No, it's a pretty accurate label.  :bc:

Neal

You have a "beautiful AR"????    :lmao:

That's some serious beta-cuckery right there!

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Again...why are you so mad? Or is jaded the correct word for you?

I have a great time with my friends. Making fun of dumbasses is my guilty past time.. You've just spent all day with Zambo trying to figure out something that's been solved everywhere except the USA.  Pretty sad and stupid. 

But jaded by the stupidity of US gun nuts and Canadian fuck ups who wish Canada was more like the US could be an accurate description.

Fortunately fuck ups like you and Rod licker Johnson will never get your wish in Canada.  As long as the US is such a beacon of stupidity with their gun laws, we will be safe in Canada.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I have a great time with my friends. Making fun of dumbasses is my guilty past time.. You've just spent all day with Zambo trying to figure out something that's been solved everywhere except the USA.  Pretty sad and stupid. 

But jaded by the stupidity of US gun nuts and Canadian fuck ups who wish Canada was more like the US could be an accurate description.

Fortunately fuck ups like you and Rod licker Johnson will never get your wish in Canada.  As long as the US is such a beacon of stupidity with their gun laws, we will be safe in Canada.

So much angst....

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Smary self absorbed and self importance, typical 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

You gatta get you head outta the clouds.

Neal

Easy to look down on you ants from up here.   Now, where did I put my magnifying glass?  Or, do I need a "mental evaluation" to get one of those now?  IS there a toll-free hotline to schedule that or wut?

:lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  I'm pretty sure documentation is the law in most transfers anyway.  Unenforced and unenforcable.  Maybe introduce penalties if your gun that you sold that was used in a murder or crime was not documented?  So, we are now tracking guns, like we are already supposed to be doing.  

SO, this latest whack job didn't hit any flags when he bought his...direct from a FFL.  So, clearly something went wrong or, just isn't getting done.  I guess I just don't see how any of this would stop the insanity that some are clearly not able to control in their heads.  So..the gun was legally bought and registered by the murderer.  OK...solved.  Or, the gun was bought from an individual seller who documented the sale to the murderer.  Ok...solved.  Or, none of that happened and the murderer got his hands on a gun anyway.  Ok...solved.

Sorry Zam, can't get behind you on this one. Once it's out of my possession, what it's used for is not my problem. If I sell something legal, legally, it's not mine anymore, my responsibility over said item is void. If you sell a vehicle and after leaving your place, before you get a chance to call your insurance company, the buyer highjacks a bank and wrecks half a block of cars, are you expecting your insurance to pay the bill, or catch a case for something you had no knowledge of?

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, I get the felons but, who are these others that "aren't allowed"?  How is that determined"  Who determines it?

My point is (and has been) that this isn't a gun problem, it's a society problem.  Not sure why nobody wants to admit that.  I guess because taking guns seems to be the easy answer?  Problem is, it just takes them away from law abiding citizens or people that plan no ill-will.

Yah like the Texas church shooter who was dishonourably discharged from the army and wasn't allowed to own or buy firearms but he did anyway :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Just a compete beatdown of the stupid fucks on FSCE :lmao: Well done sir :thumbsup:

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So felons and others that aren't allowed to own weapons can't buy them at gun shows just like they can't from FFL holders.

Most criminals get their handguns through firearms traffickers via straw purchasing. A trickle come through gun shows. Clearly better stats are needed in order to firm better legislation. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There is no documentation on private sales of rifles and shotguns in Michigan and many other states and you keep getting hung up on if it would have prevented this specific incident instead of thinking that maybe some commons sense laws would be a step in the right direction and give less ammunition to the gun grabbers.

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Like I said before, I have no use for AR style guns. Yes, I agree that they are the most efficient gun to use to kill / wound the greatest number of people due to their high capacity magazines. But I don't think it is the style of gun that is the problem. It's the high capacity clips. The Rugger Mini 14 shoots the same .223 round and has large capacity magazines available, too.

Ruger-First-Gen-Mini.jpg

Not really Jim. I personally think we are going to start seeing more and more people being taken out with vehicles like they did in NY last fall. Or even truck bombs going off in populated areas. Imagine what a homemade truck bomb could do for damage on a busy NY street.

Which makes it an assault type rifle.

43 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Sorry Zam, can't get behind you on this one. Once it's out of my possession, what it's used for is not my problem. If I sell something legal, legally, it's not mine anymore, my responsibility over said item is void. If you sell a vehicle and after leaving your place, before you get a chance to call your insurance company, the buyer highjacks a bank and wrecks half a block of cars, are you expecting your insurance to pay the bill, or catch a case for something you had no knowledge of?

No. My bad, I misphrased that.  I meant the seller has to document the sale to be off the hook.  In other words, he fills out the form and sends it in.  I don't know.  None of it will stop this madness.  

Seems to me that we should start enforcing the laws already ont he books before we start trying to get more.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is no documentation on private sales of rifles and shotguns in Michigan and many other states and you keep getting hung up on if it would have prevented this specific incident instead of thinking that maybe some commons sense laws would be a step in the right direction and give less ammunition to the gun grabbers.

Hell, even if there was a law..which I know some states have, they aren't being followed anyway.  I've never sold any of my shit to people I didn't know so I could care less about paperwork...and even if one did somehow, in some weird alternate universe get tracked back to me after it was used for foolishness....Not my problem, or...tell me what the small fine is so I can pay it.

23 hours ago, JEFF said:

There's no way you're that dumb Vince. Like a Chinese general once said, we cannot attack America because behind every blade of grass is a gun.  One AR 15 isn't going to accomplish anything against a tyrant government. But 300 million will. 

Good luck with that :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, even if there was a law..which I know some states have, they aren't being followed anyway.  I've never sold any of my shit to people I didn't know so I could care less about paperwork...and even if one did somehow, in some weird alternate universe get tracked back to me after it was used for foolishness....Not my problem, or...tell me what the small fine is so I can pay it.

You just run at the mouth spewing shit that doesn't pertain to anything.