FreedomSledder running in the red

ckf

10 hours ago, ckf said:

I ran the numbers this morning and it's costing me around $300 / year out of my pocket to run FS. Unfortunately due to the nature of the website there isn't any way to attract advertisers.

There are also a number of CM's here that didn't pay the renewals last year and I wasn't able to remove their CM status because their PayPal & FS email addresses didn't match up.

As much as I like hanging out with you guys, I don't want it to cost me close to $300 a year to do it, LOL.  If we can't figure out some way to cover the expenses I could always migrate to a slower server.  Any thoughts?

Out the jumos that haven't paid, it could be just because they don't know or they are dead beats, in any event if you need supplemental dollars PM me.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'll get flamed here but, it's my opinion that some of this site may need to be made more "adverstiser friendly" to get toward some profitability.  That means rules and enforcement.  I know....sounds kinda bad, but it doesn't have to be.  AND/OR..it's "pay to play".  100% pay membership.

Personally, I'd go for profitability over having a site for everyones "daily shit-show".  Fun as it is....you shouldn't have to eat the costs for all of us retards.

You should start a snowmobiler website..............I'm sure you and @Momorider could attract quite the following at a profit... Just do it!! :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You should start a snowmobiler website..............I'm sure you and @Momorider could attract quite the following at a profit... Just do it!! :bc: 

:lmao: 

Retards on Sleds.....or something similar :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Is Myspace still on the net?

Yes, there are young hot Asian women waiting to meet me over there. The really weird part, they keep asking me to send money to their PayPal account just like you?:guzzle::lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Yes, there are young hot Asian women waiting to meet me over there. The really weird part, they keep asking me to send money to their PayPal account just like you?:guzzle::lol:

I put out, do they?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I put out, do they?  :lol:

You are sounding like a desperate slut? No wonder all of these fucks are sucking off the cows tit for free. :lol: I will send you a a quick hundo if you give me the ban hammer for 5 minutes or so? There really isn't much satisfaction to the ignore button?:pc::whistle:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You are sounding like a desperate slut? No wonder all of these fucks are sucking off the cows tit for free. :lol: I will send you a a quick hundo if you give me the ban hammer for 5 minutes or so? There really isn't much satisfaction to the ignore button?:pc::whistle:

How about I just give you my password for my HCS account?  The ban hammer doesn't work here, but it does over there:lol:

• Haha 1