FreedomSledder running in the red

ckf

Just now, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Is the loss of another drone the reason for the financial hardships:hdchr:

LOL, I haven't flown in over a month. I'd love to get some winter pics with snow on the trees, but it has been very windy after every storm this winter :sad:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

LOL, I haven't flown in over a month. I'd love to get some winter pics with snow on the trees, but it has been very windy after every storm this winter :sad:

I was watching a train drone video on youtube the other day and the guy flew it into a tree if I knew how to embed I was going to start a thread asking if it was you:stirthepot:

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

I was watching a train drone video on youtube the other day and the guy flew it into a tree if I knew how to embed I was going to start a thread asking if it was you:stirthepot:

:bigfinger:

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Your drone thanks you for that im sure. :lol:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

you could try one of these CKF. You can drive it into the ground at full speed and just wipe the dirt off and fly it again.

holybro.jpg

Looks like a winner :thumb:

A buddy is going to be getting a DJI  Matrice 200 as long as it makes it through the county budget later this month. He's already told the Sheriff that he needs to come up and visit me when he gets it. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I hope they have it insured :lol: 

• Haha 1