These cuts are starting to bleed

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/16/report-more-than-20-refugee-resettlement-offices-to-close-nationwide/

More than 20 refugee resettlement offices across the United States will close as President Trump’s administration cuts down on the costly, taxpayer-funded process of mass relocating foreign refugees across the country.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fucking pathetic. Cut military first.

The same military that protects the rights of you and I? No thanks, buff em up, our soldiers deserve the best. Personally, I'm not a fan of overseas habitation for our troops, but that's not up to me. While they're there give them the best, when they get home, they deserve better than the best.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/16/report-more-than-20-refugee-resettlement-offices-to-close-nationwide/

More than 20 refugee resettlement offices across the United States will close as President Trump’s administration cuts down on the costly, taxpayer-funded process of mass relocating foreign refugees across the country.

But what about the children!,,,,l,l 

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fucking pathetic. Cut military first.

Shut up. parasite   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The same military that protects the rights of you and I? No thanks, buff em up, our soldiers deserve the best. Personally, I'm not a fan of overseas habitation for our troops, but that's not up to me. While they're there give them the best, when they get home, they deserve better than the best.

We spend the money poorly, we can pump up the VA, bring many home, and cut costs overall at the same time.

58 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

But what about the children!,,,,l,l 

Shut up. parasite   :thumbsup:

You are not smart. Don't waste your time stepping to me.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We spend the money poorly, we can pump up the VA, bring many home, and cut costs overall at the same time.

You are not smart. Don't waste your time stepping to me.

And you’re an intellectual midget , :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Write your congressperson. I agree! 

As I've said before, bring them home. 

But, while they are there, I don't have a problem (donating money) or government funding to make them the best that they can be. :saluting:

32 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And you’re an intellectual midget , :thumbsup:

:lol: Of course you think that, you can never understand what I'm saying.

23 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Write your congressperson. I agree! 

As I've said before, bring them home. 

But, while they are there, I don't have a problem (donating money) or government funding to make them the best that they can be. :saluting:

I'm hoping my house representative, a retiring establishment Republican, is going to be replaced by a military vet in the midterms. That should be a step in the right direction.

Cory Booker is already on the right side of this issue, and Bob Menendez is a worthless fucktard.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm hoping my house representative, a retiring establishment Republican, is going to be replaced by a military vet in the midterms. That should be a step in the right direction.

Cory Booker is already on the right side of this issue, and Bob Menendez is a worthless fucktard.

You’re so edgy and cool, just a hipster idol,   Everyone want s to be you   :lol:

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So, to be clear, you support the military. Just not the frivolous spending from the higher-up?

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

So, to be clear, you support the military. Just not the frivolous spending from the higher-up?

I asked first, wait your turn.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Don’t you need to go touch up your makeup after your last  tiff? 

13 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Of course I support the military! What kind of asshole doesn't support the troops?

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Don’t you need to go touch up your makeup after your last  tiff? 

My mascara is actually on point tonight, couldn't find my eyeliner before work though :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

What's pathetic to me is that we're cutting refugee funding whilst creating refugees with our Team America: World Police bullshit.

Ask Europe how they like refugee funding. 

Damit man, I'm trying to like you, butt you're making it hard!! :bashhead: