ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

:bf: rowe

396 to be specific,  should have gone back out and pounded out the other 4.  woolie has 387 on his odometer wasn't till i was undressed and checked the gps miles i knew we were that close.   trip meter was at 1408 to start the day,  1804 at the end of the day.  Disappointed i couldn't ride today to get to 2k but it was my anniversary

that i forgot was today not tomorrow before my daughter reminded me SMH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are not a lot of circumstances that would lead me to do a 400 mile day. That shit would be pretty gay unless it was pristine trails and 100mph averages.

Which the cfr would dominate at !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Looks like you have an old clapped Cat Like me now? Fucking poser. I will let you ride with me now, since you ditched the hay bailer.  Glad to hear you had the aids and could pick up the Homo of the year 4strokeyourmansballs.:lol:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

:bf: rowe

396 to be specific,  should have gone back out and pounded out the other 4.  woolie has 387 on his odometer wasn't till i was undressed and checked the gps miles i knew we were that close.   trip meter was at 1408 to start the day,  1804 at the end of the day.  Disappointed i couldn't ride today to get to 2k but it was my anniversary

that i forgot was today not tomorrow before my daughter reminded me SMH

Wow! But like I said, you couldn't do 400 :lol:  Seriously though, that's quite a day. Biggest day ever?

Just now, ckf said:

Wow! But like I said, you couldn't do 400 :lol:  Seriously though, that's quite a day. Biggest day ever?

yup reverse of the 380+ day from last year but we added a 50 mile trip to get woolie a new face shield after he dropped the bv2.  i short cutted a bunch of roads coming home to make back up those miles we had added.  Wasn't just pounding diamonds,  50 miles of ungroomed trail and lake over the top of baxter SP sucked esp right after we ran a 10 mile stretch of 40 foot wide trail that was smooth as glass right before that.  only thing that kept it from being WOT was the flat light in spitting snow at dusk.  

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Looks like you have an old clapped Cat Like me now? Fucking poser. I will let you ride with me now, since you ditched the hay bailer.  Glad to hear you had the aids and could pick up the Homo of the year 4strokeyourmansballs.:lol:

Can I get a fucking translator in here stat??????????????????????????? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Sounds like there are some broken down old geezers in here :news:

:goodpost:

Hell even in my prime I had more fun fucking around offtrail locally....popping tops and whatnot.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Hell even in my prime I had more fun fucking around offtrail locally....popping tops and whatnot.

We do that too , probly what I'll end up doing next weekend with these guy's if I go up.  But every so often you gotta get out of the area and see some different things.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Helmets too heavy .  I noticed it once I stopped riding bikes in the summer and wore the brain bucket the first few times come sled season.

I had a neck injury some 20 years ago and it's been nagging me since. Now that I'm getting older arthritis is setting in and yeah that helmet just aggravates the fuck out of it. Can't even turn my head at the end of the day. 

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who the fuck wants to ride 400 miles a day anyhow? It's not a contest.

good question . I would rather stay the fuck home . hell barley  put on 400 mi in 8 days on our last trip west . 

I use to enjoy that shit when I drank a lot  and sleds had wind protection 

Edited by Ez ryder