ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

and then there is the fucking missed stakes stuck in the farmers disk . that always gets a call . I try to get every guy to not use steel in the fields  and use 2x2  wood with plastic diamonds but it never fails some one uses 1 old hunk of rebar and it is the 1 that gets forgotten   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I can tall you this I can count the number of land owner complaints  about noise on 1 hand with fingers left over . I have a full file folder of the off the trail fucking up my yard field etc.

the trenching out my road /driveway /yard

the littering my property

the drag racing in my back 40

the parking trucks and trailers in my road entrance   

I never said they were the main or only reason and when this whole argument started I said that trespassing and riding off the marked trail were the biggest issues in trail closures but noise is an issue as well and you just listed issues on your property...doesn't mean there aren't noise complaints elsewhere.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never said they were the main or only reason and when this whole argument started I said that trespassing and riding off the marked trail were the biggest issues in trail closures but noise is an issue as well and you just listed issues on your property...doesn't mean there aren't noise complaints elsewhere.

not my property the whole Minneapolis north west metro  so yeah a pretty large number of sleds and landowners  .

if they are at the point of bitching about noise it is a last straw deal trespassing is #1 then fucking up there yards and driveways is #2 and the most expensive .winter wheat is the 2nd largest checks to smooth over the off the trail  

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? is that why trails get close ?

funny of all the land owners I talk to all the fucking time dealing with complaints cans are never the reason I am putting out a fire NEVER

Noise has been a big problem, alot of places have banned aftermarket exhausts and are doing random db tests and issuing tickets. You should get out more. Personally I think they are annoying as fuck. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Noise has been a big problem, alot of places have banned aftermarket exhausts and are doing random db tests and issuing tickets. You should get out more. Personally I think they are annoying as fuck. 

just telling you about the few hundred landowners we have in our metro system and the reality complaints we get  .

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The twins with cans are. Triples with cans are just heavenly though. It should be illegal to run a Stock muffler on them!

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The twins with cans are. Triples with cans are just heavenly though. It should be illegal to run a Stock muffler on them!

I had some psi pipes on the xcr for a bit. Wasn't trail riding at the time,but fuck me. Never again...

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who the fuck wants to ride 400 miles a day anyhow? It's not a contest.

Not me.  I haven't even done one of our famous froup "brisk rides" yet this year.  Not sure how but they've all gotten to be 150+ mile rides.  Just not how my sled is set up and not my style of riding.  I'd rather ride 50 having a fucking ball with adrenaline running at capacity.  Not sure how many I put on this weekend but rode three times...and I'm sore from yesterdays romp.  Fun as fuck though.  Who looks at odometer?  Set that shit to RPM's and RIDE LIKE YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE!!!!!

11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Sounds like there are some broken down old geezers in here :news:

:lol:  I love the "but my body is in worse shape then yours" threads.

8 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If you own an arctic cat and don't like working on sleds you are not going to like arctic cat!

If you can't work on sleds, you shouldn't be riding them.  Motorsports requires some ability in the garage.  This is why I limit who I ride with.  Fuck heads who can't maintain their shit...and sure as fuck don't know what to do if anything goes wrong trail side.  Oh...but somebody can tow them.....

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not me.  I haven't even done one of our famous froup "brisk rides" yet this year.  Not sure how but they've all gotten to be 150+ mile rides.  Just not how my sled is set up and not my style of riding.  I'd rather ride 50 having a fucking ball with adrenaline running at capacity.  Not sure how many I put on this weekend but rode three times...and I'm sore from yesterdays romp.  Fun as fuck though.  Who looks at odometer?  Set that shit to RPM's and RIDE LIKE YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE!!!!!

:lol:  I love the "but my body is in worse shape then yours" threads.

If you can't work on sleds, you shouldn't be riding them.  Motorsports requires some ability in the garage.  This is why I limit who I ride with.  Fuck heads who can't maintain their shit...and sure as fuck don't know what to do if anything goes wrong trail side.  Oh...but somebody can tow them.....

I've had to deal with that 2x this year.  Getting sick of that BS.  Tired of trail side wrenching and having to tow clapped out sleds because people don't do preventive maintenance.   Yea, and then they don't even bring anything to tow with.  SMH :flush:

8 hours ago, Jet said:

This might be the first time bhen gets to go 130 mph on a snowmobile if he can figure it out lol

:lol: I have owned turbo sleds that would make your turbo look like a 550f

I love wrenching on sleds and have no issue helping someone who doesnt know. I'll help anyone trailside with a smile on my face. Now if you dont have a spare belt or run the thing out of oil and blow it up :lol: those are a little annoying

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love wrenching on sleds and have no issue helping someone who doesnt know. I'll help anyone trailside with a smile on my face. Now if you dont have a spare belt or run the thing out of oil and blow it up :lol: those are a little annoying

Just a “little annoying”?  Some real idiots out there.  Not all on Ski Doos either...but most. :lmao:

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've had to deal with that 2x this year.  Getting sick of that BS.  Tired of trail side wrenching and having to tow clapped out sleds because people don't do preventive maintenance.   Yea, and then they don't even bring anything to tow with.  SMH :flush:

Yep.  I’m going to start making some choices with these fuck heads.

”Let me go for help..I’ll be right back”.  BYE!  The next group of riders can have their day....and their belt ruined.

• Like 1

Ahhh arctic cat......I miss their idiotic secondary setups with the DD :lol: the fucking morons issued the wrong alignment bars for all these sleds and then when the guys who know figured out what the correct offset should be they also figured out that the correct offset could not be achieved without shimming the motor over or machining the secondary clutch.

I just got my clutches off and put an alignment bar on them and with one .060 shim behind the secondary it is .030 off so not too bad.

I cant remember how thin of a washer I can run behind the secondary before there are clearance issues. If I can run one .030 I will be able to get it right without any A/C idiocy :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh arctic cat......I miss their idiotic secondary setups with the DD :lol: the fucking morons issued the wrong alignment bars for all these sleds and then when the guys who know figured out what the correct offset should be they also figured out that the correct offset could not be achieved without shimming the motor over or machining the secondary clutch.

I just got my clutches off and put an alignment bar on them and with one .060 shim behind the secondary it is .030 off so not too bad.

I cant remember how thin of a washer I can run behind the secondary before there are clearance issues. If I can run one .030 I will be able to get it right without any A/C idiocy :lol: 

:lmao: I thought sleds don't require clutch alighnment Bipolarhooknose you inept sled hack :finger: 

Edited by Momorider

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: I thought sleds don't require clutch alighnment Bipolarhooknose you inept sled hack :finger: 

Offset you fucking idiot....sweet fuck are you dumb. You measure this using an alignment bar. Do you really need your ass kicked over this again you fucking idiot 

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Offset you fucking idiot....sweet fuck are you dumb. You measure this using an alignment bar. Do you really need your ass kicked over this again you fucking idiot 

:fuckoff: you parting out sled wrecking inept mechanically uninclined  bipolar hack :finger3: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: you parting out sled wrecking inept mechanically uninclined  bipolar hack :finger3: 

:lol: poor stupid momo ....too dumb to breath let alone talk anything to do with wrenching 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: poor stupid momo ....too dumb to breath let alone talk anything to do with wrenching 

Yet I know every fucking sled needs clutch alignment specially when you take the motor out and yes that includes shimming motor, and i have never parted anything out cuz i was too fucking stupid to figure out how to fix it :finger2: you bipolar shit for brains 

Just now, Momorider said:

Yet I know every fucking sled needs clutch alignment specially when you take the motor out and yes that includes shimming motor, and i have never parted anything out cuz i was too fucking stupid to figure out how to fix it :finger2: you bipolar shit for brains 

Derp....derp derp derp derp derp derp ......fucking moron. You got owned so fucking hard :lol: dumbest lying brain dead motherfucker on the internet 

Edited by f7ben